US$154
US$122
US$265
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$299/night.

Hyatt Regency Mumbai(Mumbai)
US$128
US$103
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
US$106
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$145
US$51
Priceline
  • Room Service
2,783 results
All reviewsk kchef rajanshanghai clubkebabs and kurriesguest relationsbusiness tripdosastop floorspecial thankscoffee shopchinese restaurantbreakfast buffet ishome away from homeexcellent hospitalityroom serviceexcellent hotelrooms are comfortable
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

As always it’s a delight to be welcomed back at the hotel.The staff as always courteous and ever looking forward to help and remembering the tiniest of details.Special thanks to Muddit and Bhavna for always going out of there way in assisting me with my bookings.Wish the hotel a fabulous year.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
itcgrandcentral, General Manager at ITC Grand Central, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Thank you for your message!

At ITC Grand Central, we make every effort to ensure our guests have a comfortable and luxurious stay. We highly appreciate you taking out the time to share your personal experience and acknowledge our teams efforts.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

We have stayed at the ITC Grand Central for nearly 15 years it is our mini luxury break when in India. Our experience has been consistently excellent in all aspects with one downside which is the cost of our stay keeps going up but we always end up staying here.
Special thanks go to Sanjeev and shavadam at concierge desk . Sanjeev is always willing to help and his hospitality always makes us welcome. Also Pooja and Shazia and Fabian give the ITC Grand Central that brilliant personal touch .
One request is free wifi in lobby area would bring you inline with other hotels .
Breakfast is a great experience and Kebabs and Curries restaurant has amazing food and maybe expensive but once in a while we all deserve a treat.
Can't wait for my next holiday to Mumbai.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your message!

We are delighted to read your review and know that your stay with us was a great experience. I m also happy to know that you have been a constant visitor at ITC Grand Central. We highly appreciate you taking out the time to share your personal experience and acknowledge our teams efforts.

Thank you for your kind & generous words of praise. They mean a lot to us!

The team and I,look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again back.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful time at this hotel. At the arrival I was greeted very nicely and given a very quick chekcin. The room allotted to me was very nicely made up the towels and sheets were absolutely clean.
The eating options in this hotel are also quite god. Varying from Indian food to continental and Chinese. Loved the restaurants here.
I have travelled to many hotels and seen the hospitality but what separates this hotel from the others is the service and warmth of the staff.
I am truly touched by the treatment given by everyone and how each and very person is genuinely interested in making sure your needs are taken care of.
The lounge on the top floor is a significant highlight of the hotel offering terrific views all around.

Will definitely be coming back again and would love to recommend this hotel to all my friends.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
itcgrandcentral, General Manager at ITC Grand Central, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Thank you for your message!

At ITC Grand Central, we make every effort to ensure our guests have a comfortable and luxurious stay. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and also our delicacies at our restaurants.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

ITC is a very good hotel but as a profesional in the hospitality industry my review is a bit more critical

For a 5 Star luxury collection SPG its a shame the pool water is close to freezing.

The restaurants are fatanstic the breakfast is very good.

Point of view Lounge service is spot on

The concierge department when it comes to giving you clear answers well they need to work on that. Especially if you ask for a final price on a tour you ask them to organize

The reason I won’t give this 5-5 is the pool is at 10 celcious tej concierge dept needs to be more specific and front office needs to be able to know rules and regulation of late check out. SPG if available is 4 pm not 2 as I was told by the front office and had to correct them

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 January 2018

Had an amazing stay at this property, everything went smoothly from check in to check out which was all thanks to the friendly and courteous staff at all levels and areas.The breakfast is something i look forward to when staying in a hotel and glad to say that it surpassed my expectations and was one of the best i have had in a long time. Would definitely love to stay here when i visit Mumbai again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
itcgrandcentral, General Manager at ITC Grand Central, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at ITC Grand Central Mumbai!

At ITC Grand Central, we make every effort to ensure our guests have a comfortable and luxurious stay.We sincerely appreciate you taking out the time to share your personal experience and acknowledge our teams efforts. I am happy to know that you enjoyed the breakfast at our hotel.