3,580 results
All reviews k k point of view shanghai club guest relations business trip special thanks kebab special mention great hospitality memorable stay coffee shop front office amazing experience indian restaurant excellent hotel home away from home comfortable stay
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

ITC Grand Central is a very well centrally located hotel. The rooms are very clean, neat and tidy. The hotel exhibits an aura of old architecture which seeps into you whenever you enter the lobby.

The staff here are hugely courteous. From the welcoming ladies to the people who clean the room. They certainly make you feel very nice and special.

The restaurants are also very nice with an amazing variety at the breakfast and the others including an Indian and Chinese restaurant which provide quality and sumptuous food.

Had an amazing experience here and shall be coming back son for sure to stay at this hotel again.  Kudos to the hospitality and the services along with the genuine architecture of the hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
itcgrandcentral, General Manager at ITC Grand Central, Mumbai - a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Thank you for your message!

At ITC Grand Central, we make every effort to ensure our guests have a comfortable and luxurious stay. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed the hotel, the service, the restaurants and the room. We highly appreciate you taking out the time to share your personal experience and acknowledge our teams efforts.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

As always it’s a delight to be welcomed back at the hotel.The staff as always courteous and ever looking forward to help and remembering the tiniest of details.Special thanks to Muddit and Bhavna for always going out of there way in assisting me with my bookings.Wish the hotel a fabulous year.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your message!

At ITC Grand Central, we make every effort to ensure our guests have a comfortable and luxurious stay. We highly appreciate you taking out the time to share your personal experience and acknowledge our teams efforts.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

We have stayed at the ITC Grand Central for nearly 15 years it is our mini luxury break when in India. Our experience has been consistently excellent in all aspects with one downside which is the cost of our stay keeps going up but we always end up staying here.
Special thanks go to Sanjeev and shavadam at concierge desk . Sanjeev is always willing to help and his hospitality always makes us welcome. Also Pooja and Shazia and Fabian give the ITC Grand Central that brilliant personal touch .
One request is free wifi in lobby area would bring you inline with other hotels .
Breakfast is a great experience and Kebabs and Curries restaurant has amazing food and maybe expensive but once in a while we all deserve a treat.
Can't wait for my next holiday to Mumbai.

Date of stay: December 2017

Thank you for your message!

We are delighted to read your review and know that your stay with us was a great experience. I m also happy to know that you have been a constant visitor at ITC Grand Central. We highly appreciate you taking out the time to share your personal experience and acknowledge our teams efforts.

Thank you for your kind & generous words of praise. They mean a lot to us!

The team and I,look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again back.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful time at this hotel. At the arrival I was greeted very nicely and given a very quick chekcin. The room allotted to me was very nicely made up the towels and sheets were absolutely clean.
The eating options in this hotel are also quite god. Varying from Indian food to continental and Chinese. Loved the restaurants here.
I have travelled to many hotels and seen the hospitality but what separates this hotel from the others is the service and warmth of the staff.
I am truly touched by the treatment given by everyone and how each and very person is genuinely interested in making sure your needs are taken care of.
The lounge on the top floor is a significant highlight of the hotel offering terrific views all around.

Will definitely be coming back again and would love to recommend this hotel to all my friends.

Trip type: Travelled solo
itcgrandcentral, General Manager at ITC Grand Central, Mumbai - a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Thank you for your message!

At ITC Grand Central, we make every effort to ensure our guests have a comfortable and luxurious stay. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and also our delicacies at our restaurants.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

ITC is a very good hotel but as a profesional in the hospitality industry my review is a bit more critical

For a 5 Star luxury collection SPG its a shame the pool water is close to freezing.

The restaurants are fatanstic the breakfast is very good.

Point of view Lounge service is spot on

The concierge department when it comes to giving you clear answers well they need to work on that. Especially if you ask for a final price on a tour you ask them to organize

The reason I won’t give this 5-5 is the pool is at 10 celcious tej concierge dept needs to be more specific and front office needs to be able to know rules and regulation of late check out. SPG if available is 4 pm not 2 as I was told by the front office and had to correct them