“Delivious food”

Box8
Ranked #706 of 15,133 Restaurants in Mumbai
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Tried many things from their outlet! Everything was amazing! The food was so tasty. Tried fusion box, chicken and paneer makhani biryani, moong dal halwa, xxl chicken roll and peach iced tea.
Moong dal halwa was average rest everything was so good.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Box8 has a very average menu, which has nothing exceptional to offer. We dig into Box8 usually at the end of the month, when we are out of money and are looking for value meals. But it is easier to get bored of their menu, and we believe they should expand their menu!

Reviewed 2 March 2018

Box8 has always been my best and favourite delivery kitchen.
Their meals, fusion box and biryanis are good enough to full one person's tummy.
Their sandwiches have been my ideal snacks sometime.
The best part is that, whenever I order the food, it gets delivered in time and the food is hot, fresh and tasty. The food is properly packed with no food/sauce/daal dripping out of the box.

Recommendation
Shahi Paneer fusion box
Butter chicken biryani
Veg meal box (rice/Naan, salad, dessert,papad)
Brownie
Chocolate ice cream.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Box8 has been operating in Mumbai for a long time now. They have never disappointed me. With a decent range in menu and pocket friendly pricing, they have become my go to options when I don't want to apply too much brains ordering food.

Why to order from here:

1. Colorful and lip smacking good food filled with salads and veggies, just the way I like
2. Delivery is pretty awesome
3. Their packaging is fun too(check out a sample from my pics)
4. Food option for any time of the day

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

I heard a lot about this joint but was disappointed on taste as well as service given buy them.we can simply avoid