Ramada Powai Hotel and Convention Centre
US$93
US$133
Trident Hotels
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$159
US$110
Priceline
US$273
  • Pool
All reviewsgames roomapproach roadrooftop restaurantbusiness tripswimming poolcomfortable stayroom servicefood qualityfront officeenjoyed my staycourteous staffspecial thanksbuffet breakfastboseskkyskyychlorine
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Happen to stay at this hotel for 5 nights when I visited Indai. The Hotel looks very high class, as it proclaims through Brand Rapport and the images customers see before booking. As you enter the building you walk into a hustle bustle envitonment with majority of those customers being the convention centre attendees. The place looks imaculate, but the lighting I believe was poor, don't know how to explain but never help create the ideal ambience.

On reception I found that during any shift there is only one receptionist who can speak english, this delayed many of my requests being attended to, as the resptionsit if she was not in a meeting then she would be way from the front, after a 10-20 minute wait I would recoeve a call.

The in room dining I found not great not bad.

The room I had to get changed initally as they missed my request of a smoking room. The room itself looked immaculate, just some condensation and dirt on tge windows externally. The bathroom had slight odour but was bearable. Location I found Very out the way and its not cleary signed so you have to be vidulant when on the outer road looking on tye left.

The beds were comfortable, in room kettle could have some descaling treatment. I believe this hotel can be better if they have some refurbishment and consider quality when doing so.

I booked this hotel, considering it will be to the same specification of other hotel chains in Powai, I have stayed at previously but please don't be decieved as the pictures do not show the true image.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
RamadaPowai, Front Office Manager at Ramada Powai Hotel and Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear Valued Reviewer,

We do appreciate you taking time out to share with us your experience while at our hotel.

We are sorry to have disappointed you on some occasion and your feedback has been most constructive in allowing us to better our services
we are continuously working with our team to ensure flawless service and great product experience for all our guests.

We assure you better experience and look forward to welcome you back to the hotel.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Had a great stay at this property. Food is also great. Staff is very cooperative and is well situated at the centre of Mumbai. Close to Hiranandani. What else do you need. :) Happy stay and try other properties of Ramada also.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Greetings of the day !!!

Thank you for taking time out to write an amazing review about our hotel on TripAdvisor. We are truly delighted to read your feedback.

The title of the review itself has brought a smile on each one of us. Your words of praise for our services, offerings and attention to detail have encouraged us to scale greater heights of excellence.

We would like to assure a wonderful experience on all your visits. The entire team at Ramada Powai Mumbai looks forward to serve you again and again!

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

I went out with few of my friends few months back..I was really charmed by the breathtaking view of powai lake from there..they have really utilized the advantage of being close to an awesome lake..it provides very beautiful view and the food which they serve is also very tasty..I also like the staff which was very courteous and helpful..

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
RamadaPowai, Front Office Manager at Ramada Powai Hotel and Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear Valued Reviewer,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Ramada Powai Mumbai and we thank you for sharing your feedback through Trip Advisor.

We are very happy to note that you enjoyed the stay and the overall service and facilities of the hotel.

Your appreciation of the hotel is very encouraging and will inspire us to achieve greater heights of excellence.

We do hope that you have the opportunity to visit us again and very soon.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

This is the first hotel I have ever seen where staff dosent care of their customers..
Worst services, Rooms fully equipped with digital panel to control electronic gadgets....but no guarantee of electricity when it will go..I am writing this at 4:30 AM in the morning (checking out today) - not a single light in the entire room (too happened yesterday) - called twice for this issue - and staff dosent care if somebody came to serve me...A similar kind of instance happened on the first day of stay ...
I suggest Dont waste your money....the name is not always enough.....
Unfortunately i cannot rate less than 1 star...

Room Tip: Please Dont waste your money-electricity problem
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
RamadaPowai, Front Office Manager at Ramada Powai Hotel and Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Dear Mr. Mayank,

Warm Greetings from Ramada Powai Mumbai! Thank you for your valued feedback. The comfort of our guests is of the highest concern to us.
we sincerely apologize for not meeting up to your expectation and the shortcomings during your stay at Ramada Powai. We have therefore taken up these specific instances with our accommodation team. We are also reviewing our internal processes to ensure that such incidents do not recur in the future.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Your patronage of Ramada Powai is extremely important to us and we hope that this incident will not cause you to look unfavourably at us.

We once again thank you for your feedback and sincerely look forward to welcome you again at Ramada Powai Mumbai.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I will write less but facts:

Staff (especially Duty Manager - Pankaj Patil) is helpful, guides well

Food is excellent

Hotel in general is also very good.

Near to Airport

Safe during heavy rain - as I experienced it during my stay

Room Tip: Don't think too much, book it.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
RamadaPowai, Front Office Manager at Ramada Powai Hotel and Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear Mr.Mohit,

Your feedback has been most constructive in allowing us to better our services and thank-you much for the same. Following this, we are ensuring that our product quality further enhances, in order to meet the needs and requirements of our guests and service them better.

Your appreciation for our team members especially Pankaj duty manager s truly rewarding. Thank you once again for your recognition & we look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits.