“"Amazing Food and Service"”
Review of JW Cafe

JW Cafe
Ranked #1 of 14,352 Restaurants in Mumbai
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

The dinner buffet at the JW Cafe was amazing both the spread and service was excellent.Amazing service by ASHOK.
Best place to visit

Yogesh R, Manager at JW Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your much appreciated feedback. It is great to read that you like the buffet spread and service in the restaurant. A special thank you for mentioning Ashok who provided excellent service. I will make sure to inform them about your feedback and personally thank them.

The food is prepared and set up by our experienced culinary team and I will make sure to share your feedback with them at this is the best incentive they can get.

Yogesh Rawat

Write a ReviewReviews (1,105)

Reviewed 21 May 2018

I have recently had a couple of visits at JW cafe in JW Marriott Sahar property. They have a fairly elaborate buffet spreads and good service levels. They took excellent care of me & my family last time we were there very recently. The Restaurant Manager Mr. Yogesh Rawat was very helpful in arranging this dinner . Mr. Saurabh Deskmukh, Asst. Manager at the restaurant & Aditya personally looked after us and made sure we had a good time.

Yogesh R, Manager at JW Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your much appreciated feedback. It is great to read that you like the buffet spread and service in the restaurant. A special thank you for mentioning Saurabh and Aditya who provided excellent service. I will make sure to inform them about your feedback and personally thank them.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay and great breakfast in JW Cafe, There is large variety of options, with indian veg nonveg cuisine, Specially thanks to Vivek, Pankaj, Roko, Saurabh in cafe he took great care for us.

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your much appreciated feedback. It is great to read that you like the buffet spread and service in the restaurant. A special thank you for mentioning Pankaj, Roko,Vivek and Saurabh who provided excellent service. I will make sure to inform them about your feedback and personally thank them.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Nice place . Everyone should visit there such a nice place. Nice food and suberb service .One of the best place in Mumbai.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

All good things are in this hotel I rate this property best in Mumbai specially thanks to vivek in JW Cafe for all his effort and care regards us, The food was in JW Cafe are really good, Wifi was execellent and sufficiant for streaming.