“Great food, excellent hospitality ”
Review of Romano's

Romano's
Ranked #17 of 14,352 Restaurants in Mumbai
Price range: US$20 - US$34
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We went there for the 2nd time with our kids and friends (couple with 2 kids).

The staff is very friendly, kids are welcome and they even show them how the pizza is done.

Apart from this, Roberto - the chef - is creating awesome specialties. The lamb rack is fabulous, I had the best Penne in town with Chicken and Prawns.

We can highly recommend this place. We'll come back for sure.

ashuli s, Manager at Romano's, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Dear Mr. RaAns

Thank you for writing in about your recent experience at Romano’s.

We are delighted to know that you had a great time and were offered the best of Italian fare by our culinary team and the delightful service; I have personally complimented Chef Roberto and my team on receipt of your feedback.

We are glad to know you liked the food at Romano's. We would request you and your family to surely dine with us in the near future to try some more signatures.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Very nice Italian restaurant in the Marriott hotel. The service is very nice and the crew is well educated and trained to international standards. Personally I had a salad, Gnocci with 4 cheese and a cocktail.

Everything was very good, but such a place deserve a better bread to be served with olive oil.

The chef was at the door and looked a bit too proud and not willing to establish contact or greet guests.

But still this is a very nice restaurant with high international standards!

Keep on the good work!

ashuli s, Manager at Romano's, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear SpiceNsweet

Thank you for writing in about your recent experience at Romano’s.

We are delighted to know that you had a great time and were offered the best of Italian fare by our culinary team and the delightful service; I have personally complimented my team on receipt of your feedback.

At the outset, thank you for your encouraging words for our service team, we have taken your feedback in account with regards to the house bread served to every guest. The Chef apologizes if he was unable to acknowledge you and your guests, it was purely unintentional and very unlikely of him. Nevertheless, thank you once again for writing about us, we look forward to have you dine with us soon.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Was dining on a Saturday night, we chose the bar seating, Sandesh and Kimm were extremely accommodating and gave us good service. The wine menu has some good collection one can choose from. We loved the Frito Mistos and salami pizza and the pork belly was perfect! Lovely evening and will return for more!
Great job done by the team at Romanos.

ashuli s, Manager at Romano's, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear Mr. Akshay K

Thank you for writing in about your recent experience at Romano’s.

We are glad to know you liked the service by our bartenders, wine list we have to offer and the signatures you tried here at Romano's. We look forward to seeing you and your family dine with us soon.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

I have always had dinner here. Several options to chose from. The chef de cuisine, Roberto, was really professional.

ashuli s, Manager at Romano's, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Dear Mr. Diego L

Thank you for writing in about your recent experience at Romano’s.

We look forward to have you and your family dine with us soon, Chef Roberto and I would like you to try some of our signatures here at Romano's.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Our dinner here blew us away, everything was perfect... The food, the staff and the ambience. Just perfect!

ashuli s, Manager at Romano's, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017