5 people are viewing this hotel
Reserve now, pay at stay
TravelocityUS$202
Orbitz.comUS$202
Trip.comUS$202
All reviews beautiful property special thanks grand luxury room mr nitin aravali hills fantastic infinity pool short staycation spread across acres amazing experiance unique architecture amazing place to visit warm experience higher category room special mention to mr recreation room taj group hospitality experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The place is a piece of art very very nice service and facilities and food.Worth going place with peaceful and serene atmosphere accompanied with delicious food and great hospitality. Will visit again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Jalpreet Singh , General Manager at Devi Ratn – IHCL SeleQtions, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Devi Ratn IHCL SeleQtions Jaipur!!

Stretched 20 acres across The foot of The Aravalli mountains, Devi Ratn is a kaleidoscopic rendition of everything Jaipur stands for with its avant-garde, surreal and intricate design.

Entire team here joins me in thanking you for your compliments of the hotel. I am delighted to know that you loved your stay and the team was there to take care of you.

Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to my hotel on your next trip to the pink city.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hospitality was very good. The property is well-built in lush green surroundings. Resorts staffs are very friendly and polite. The Aravalli range view was awesome. The food was very delicious, the only thing they could have done more well is introducing more varieties in desserts. It was a peaceful stay with value for money. I recommend everyone visit once.

Date of stay: February 2021
Jalpreet Singh , General Manager at Devi Ratn – IHCL SeleQtions, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Devi Ratn IHCL SeleQtions, Jaipur!!

Thank you so much for taking out your precious time to post a great review on Trip Advisor about our hotel.

Stretched 20 acres across the foot of The Aravalli Mountains, Devi Ratn is a kaleidoscopic rendition of everything Jaipur stands for with its avant-garde, surreal and intricate design.

Thank you so much for highly appreciating our product and services. I am glad to know that you had great experience with us.
Team would be delighted to know about your kind words of appreciation.

I look forward to welcome you back soon at Devi Ratn Jaipur and assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We visited the hotel for 2N3D stay - six couples-some of us were celebrating Anniversary and birthday. Property is good. However, facilities need improvement viz. Food Preparations- Spread was good but the taste of dishes was missing. Very low level of activities. Limited activities - which are generally free - were on a chargeable basis like a trampoline, archery, etc. We requested the hotel for organising bonfire without any response. Visiting a property far away from city - need activities. Pl consider.

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Devi Ratn Jaipur!

Thank you for taking out your precious time for posting your valuable feedback.

It has been our privilege to have you stay with us. We have always been earnest in our endeavor to extend the very best of the IHCL hospitality to our guests. There are times however, when even the best of intentions are not good enough and therefore, it is only through our guests that we get a feedback of our services, which in turn helps us to improve our standards.

I have taken a note of your feedback on your recent stay with us and I assure you that we will take immediate corrective measures to avoid any reoccurrences.

I look forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Devi Ratn Jaipur and assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Devi Ratn is a beautiful well maintained property just on outskirts of Jaipur . Away from hustle bustle of city it’s a welcome break for family or even for groups. Food specially Rajasthani Thali was very good. Special mentions Mr Lalit Rana and Saurabh for excellent service. Only grouse were a few guests who had to be told again and again for social distancing

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Devi Ratn IHCL SeleQtions Jaipur!!

At the very outset, may I express my heartfelt thanks for your patronage of my hotel in course of your brief stopover at Jaipur.

While perusing through your brilliant review on the trip advisor, I was thrilled to note that you had a wonderful stay at the hotel and my team was able to meet up with your expectations.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Devi Ratan is a hidden gem on the outskirts of Jaipur. The stunning decor is a visual treat to eyes. It is a fairly huge property which is exceptionally done and maintained.
Surrounded by The Aravalli's the property is perfect for a quite and rejuvinating stay away from the hustle bustle of the city.

The entire team right from the managers to the staff that we came across here were very courteous and friendly. They made every possible effort to make our stay comfortable and pleasant.
A special thanks to the team for the unexpected anniversary surprise in our room which made our stay even more special.

We wish we had stayed here longer. Definitely plan to visit again soon.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Devi Ratn IHCL SeleQtions Jaipur!

At the very outset, may I please extend my heartfelt gratitude and thanks from the entire team for your patronage of this property during your brief stay in the Pink city.

I am indeed fortunate as my hotel, which you have correctly observed is at the best of the location in the city. It is in the lap of nature surrounded by lush, green gardens with beautiful pool located at the sprawling greens.

Your special comments about team have been shared with concerned team leads.

I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back .

Kindest regards