8 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$120
PricelineUS$120
ZenHotels.comUS$121
4,231 results
All reviews kids club jal mahal lake view amber fort water palace abhishek sharma small balcony the general manager nice pool puppet show dinner buffet special mention swimming pool excellent hotel main city special thanks restaurant staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 October 2019

I spent two nights at this hotel. The reception was friendly. However not much of the hotel nor room was explained to me, not like in Agra the day before. What I did not like was the location of my room, 1 floor below reception on the ground floor. It had a “garden view” but there was not much garden and due to the proximity to the kids club there was occasionally loud traffic from kids. Also the toilet tank took forever to fill and was really noisy. The furniture in the room looked rather dated. Water was provided, also iron and board, minibar and safe as well as hairdryer in bathroom. The bed was comfortable and it was all very clean.
I had my clothes laundered and they were returned in a timely manner nicely hung on hangers. Breakfast was very plentiful, eggs prepared to order. Water bottles supplied at breakfast. The location of the hotel is nice, it looks out onto Jal Mahal, however you can only see it from rooms on the upper floors.

3  Thank Andrea S
JaipurTridentJaipur, General Manager at Trident, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking out time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

I wish to express my sincere gratitude for the wonderful feedback you have offered for the team. We are indebted to you for your generous feedback - it's feedback from discerning and loyal patrons such as yourself that reaffirms our belief at Trident hotels that people are our key assets.

However, I would like to thank you for the gracious appreciation to the staff, hospitality and cuisine offered to you at our hotel. The staff is truly pleased to have been able to serve cuisine and provide you such a wonderful experience. I have shared your compliments with the team and they are delighted to know that their assistance meant so much to you. I'm certain that this will motivate the team to go the extra mile for guests all the time.

Additionally, I have duly acknowledged your comment with regards to the issues you had to face during your stay. Please accept my sincere apologies for the same. Allow me to assure you that these aspects will be looked into with due seriousness to take necessary corrective action immediately and ensure that we do not have such occurrences with our guests in future.

Once again, thank you for having stayed with us and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Trident, Jaipur.

Reviewed 28 October 2019

Good hotel, clean, professional staff, good food and we were happy we stayed there. Don't hesitate in staying here. For the traveller its is perfect.Thank you very much for the comfortable accommodations. Your dining room staff and front desk were some of the best we had in the country.

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank KDM2013
JaipurTridentJaipur, General Manager at Trident, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2019

Dear Guest,

Additionally, I would like to thank you for the gracious appreciation to the staff, hospitality, room and cuisine offered to you at our hotel. The staff is truly pleased to have been able to serve cuisine and provide you such a wonderful experience. I have shared your compliments with the team and they are delighted to know that their assistance meant so much to you. I'm certain that this will motivate the team to go the extra mile for guests all the time.

Reviewed 28 October 2019

There are many wonders and delights to explore in mystical, romantic Jaipur. Unfortunately, the Trident Jaipur does not live up to the expectations of its fabulous surroundings.
The service was scattered and frazzled during our stay in mid-October. We noticed there was a large contingent of trainees on staff. Obviously they were in training and not up to par yet. Plates and glasses were collected when we were not even finished the meal or beverage yet. Other times, dirty dishes sat on our table without being collected. We had to request coffee and tea numerous times at breakfast, and they were finally delivered after a 20 minute wait and we were done eating. The buffet was constantly picked over with a poor selection of food available. It was simply not replenished in an efficient manner. The bellhops arrived to collect our bags fifteen minutes earlier than requested. They would not leave and remained in the hallway waiting outside, which means we had to rush getting our bags packed and put together for them. The hallways and our hotel room had a musty smell and the carpets were dirty. All in all, it seemed like there were serious training issues with the staff that need to be addressed.

2  Thank J_M_S_Toronto
JaipurTridentJaipur, General Manager at Trident, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to share your experience.

It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

It is evident that certain aspects of your stay have disappointed you. It is our desire that every guest leaves the hotel as an ambassador of the Trident Hotels. Clearly, we have failed in our endeavor.

It is truly unfortunate that we were unable to provide you with the experience that we should have. I sincerely apologise for inconvenience you had to face during your stay with us. I duly acknowledge your comments with regards to the inconvenience you experienced with your meals and with baggage during check-out. Please accept my sincere apologies for the same. Allow me to assure you that these aspects have been addressed with the due seriousness it rightly deserves. We have taken steps to ensure that we do not have such occurrences with our guests in future.

Such interactions help us identify areas of opportunity for improvement and also give us further insight into our guests’ expectations, so that we can better exceed them in future.

Once again, thank you for having stayed with us and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back at Trident, Jaipur.

Reviewed 27 October 2019 via mobile

I spent only few days in this beautiful hotel and I absolutely suggest it if you want to come to Jaipur! The staff is professional and very nice, the rooms are super and the breakfast very delicious and varied!
If I come back to Jaipur I for sure will choose this hotel!!!

1  Thank Sara31dec

Reviewed 21 October 2019 via mobile

We upgraded our room to have a lake view which was fabulous. Watching sunrise and sunset over the lake and the maharajah’s palace was wonderful as was watching the people walking along the promenade. The prom is lined with all sorts of stalls selling souvenirs, camel rides and photos of you dressed in Rajasthani clothing.
The staff are amazing and nothing is too much trouble. We were particularly impressed with Sana at the front desk who checked us in and went out of her way to ensure we enjoyed our stay. There are some nice shops in the hotel and other opportunities to buy from local traders in the evening.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank dianap-10
JaipurTridentJaipur, General Manager at Trident, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2019

Dear Guest,

I wish to express my sincere gratitude for the wonderful feedback you have offered for the team especially Sana. We are indebted to you for your generous feedback - it's feedback from discerning and loyal patrons such as yourself that reaffirms our belief at Trident hotels that people are our key assets.

It is great to note that you enjoyed the hotel’s location opposite Mansagar lake. Additionally, I would like to thank you for the gracious appreciation to the room, staff and hospitality offered to you at our hotel. The staff is truly pleased to have been able to serve and provide you such a wonderful experience. I have shared your compliments with the team and they are delighted to know that their assistance meant so much to you. I'm certain that this will motivate the team to go the extra mile for guests all the time.