RnB City Centre, Jaipur
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsbus standneat clean roomshomely foodrailway stationtimely servicesc schemebusiness tripvalue for moneypickupconsbehaviourmrfacilities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The best service and the worker are obeyable.. I like to visit again.. Super nice people.. And 24 hours check out time that's good.. Rooms are fresh and toilet are clean.. Peace full place like to visit again

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Thank Syed Hilal Abba... A
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

This is nice hotel for stay with family I was visit this hotel with my group and it's nice stayed in rnb city center hotel. Room service was very good and fast. Room clean and up to date. All staff very good. Thanks to manager.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

This is very good hotel and also staff are good. Its awesome trip with family in jaipur and also hotel services are excellent . I suggest to my friend circles to visit it hotel in jaipur. Thanks to mr joshi and manager for help to us .

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1589GroupHotels, Manager at RnB City Centre, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Greetings from RnB Dodas Palace, Jaipur !!!
Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to RnB Dodas Palace, Jaipur.
My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and we are happy to read such a delightful review from you.
Your feedback on our hospitality has also been shared with the entire team for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration.
When you decide to visit us next, please email me at om.jaipur@1589hotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

This is very Good hotel for stay with family and rooms are very good. I was stay with my friends. Food and beverage service was very good and also staffs are good. We had dinner in restaurant food was delicious and tasty

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Greetings from RnB Dodas Palace, Jaipur !!!
Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to RnB Dodas Palace, Jaipur.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

this hotel is not good for a long stay person. lots off problem u will face . first bathroom shower doesnt work properly. comode shower is also bad. they dont clean the room daily. only the thing is good that is has a bigger room. but guys dont stay in 1st floor. the room is very small n it stinct. as i have booked thw room by oyo so i got the breakfast free but that part also very bad poor quality food.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Greetings from RnB Dodas Palace, Jaipur !!!
We are extremely sorry and disappointed for not being on your expectations. We will make sure we work on your complain and make things right. Please do give us another chance and we will make sure you are comfortable.