Park Hyatt Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$72
ITC Grand Chola, Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$137
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

Taz Kamar Inn(Chennai (Madras))
US$37
US$30
The Residency Towers(Chennai (Madras))
US$66
US$50
US$62
US$48
Agoda.com
US$64
US$54
Priceline
Quality Inn Sabari(Chennai (Madras))
US$43
US$39
Agoda.com
The Residency(Chennai (Madras))
US$54
US$46
Priceline
Grand Chennai by GRT Hotels(Chennai (Madras))
US$69
US$47
Priceline
The Leela Palace Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$121
US$100
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

1,352 results
All reviewsmediterranean restaurantspencer plazarooftop poolbusiness hotelexpress mallvalue for moneythe heart of the citytop floorin room diningcoffee shopbusiness tripanna salaiduty managerexcellent hotelroom serviceexcellent staybuffet breakfast
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Taj truly signifies world class service. Overall an excellent stay experience and very accommodating staff. Great food, good rooms...Location is also in the heart of the city. Would recommend this hotel to one and all...

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chitra_Saleem_TCH, General Manager at Taj Club House, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Greetings from Taj Club House!

I would like to thank you for sparing your valuable time to write in to us. I am pleased to note that our services measured up to your expectations.

I look forward to welcoming you at Taj Club House whenever you plan your next visit.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best of attention and services at all times.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Good overall experience. The hotel is in the heart of the city and easily accessible. The hotel staff is very proactive and check-in experience was excellent. The room dinning service is also very good.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chitra_Saleem_TCH, General Manager at Taj Club House, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Greetings from Taj Club House!

I would like to thank you for sparing your valuable time to write in to us.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Although this was a business hotel primarily, experienced a genuine,caring and warm service from all members of the staff. Felt special for every family member. Thank you team.. Only recommend a few options for children to do in the hotel. Gaming arcade , entertainment options.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chitra_Saleem_TCH, General Manager at Taj Club House, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Greetings from Taj Club House!

I have personally made a note of your feedback with regards to entertainment options for children for the future.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Very nice hotel with a roof top pool. Value for money, luxury and best location makes it ideal for short stays in the city. The bar on the ground floor is quite happening on the weekends. The staff is very friendly and you have the Taj assurance to go with it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2017

It was really nice staying at Club House ... Excellent service & their Food is amazing ... Do not hesitate and ask for Sambal .. Oh its amazing . South Indian Biryani and Sambal made by Chef Rajenrdan is something which I would love to have again and again ...
Hotel Top management GM - Chitra & Executive Chef - Sameer are amazing leaders and have packaged the entire experience nothing less than GREAT !!! I always and would continue to enjoy their hospitality whenever in Chennai even if I have to travel from other side of Chennai , which I did this time as well ... Kudos to the entire team ... Strongly recommending .

Room Tip: Hmmm I always like to stay where I could see the porch of the hotel ie front of the hotel ...

Greetings from Taj Club House!

It was indeed a pleasure to meet you .Please do accept my apologies for the room experience.