Open today: 9:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Review Highlights
Trip to VGP marine kingdom

Real new experience of marine world, nice to see lot of varieties of fishes, well organized in a... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
snpeterbangalore
Bengaluru, India
A must visit place

due to corona period, i wasn't unable to move out of my house for very long time, once the lockdown... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Dhanush0811

Recommended experiences in and around Chennai (Madras)
from US$37.44
from US$266.67
from US$94.32
More Info
All reviews underwater tunnel scuba diving star fish deep ocean sea creatures world class experience different species underwater experience must visit place sting ray big aquarium beautiful memories kids enjoyed a lot large scale virtual reality interesting information amazing experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 September 2021

It was really a wonderful experience at the Marine Kingdom. Our family had a fantastic time. The variety of fishes there, OMG, I have never seen it anywhere in my lifetime... It was astounding.
The virtual 5D show was also so good.
Overall it was such a bliss being there. I hope I will visit again with my friends.

Date of experience: September 2021
1  Thank Zita1991
vgpMarinekingdom, Guest Relations Manager at VGP Marine Kingdom, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2021

Reviewed 15 September 2021

My experience in V G P marine kingdom was too good. Well maintained place. Kids will enjoy the most.

Date of experience: December 2020
2  Thank Monishkumar01121999

Reviewed 31 August 2021 via mobile

Perfectly organised,marine virtual reality theatre was a beautiful experience,wooden bridges giving the appreance of forest and surrounded by aquariums with different generes of fishes ,leading to coastal and mangrove forest with fishes,we thought we are inside the cartoon movie"Finding Dory" very well sanitized and awesome to take pictures,restrooms are also provided, shopping spot with marine theme,and finally the restaurant,was a great experience.It gave a experience of visiting aquarium in Malaysia,it's a honour for having place like this in our chennai.

Date of experience: August 2021
vgpMarinekingdom, Guest Relations Manager at VGP Marine Kingdom, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2021

Reviewed 26 August 2021

Hey I feel great to put my review for the VGP Marine Kingdom

I visit this place last week with my friends I just feel wow this place is awesome! I will definitely suggest visiting this place if you are in Chennai or Traveling to Chennai.

Thanks.

Date of experience: August 2021
1  Thank Prashantkumar02
vgpMarinekingdom, Guest Relations Manager at VGP Marine Kingdom, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2021

Reviewed 2 August 2021

The maintenance was very excellent
The staffs was so polite and helpful
Vr show Also available
Scuba Also here
I went there with one of my friends
We both enjoy a absolute bliss hour
The background score was so calming
We felt de-stressed
Children would absolutely love the marine life experience at the close level
You can see a large variety of fishes from gold fish to large sharks
You can take photos
Note the feeding time on the billing counter
Must watch show u will feel happy to watch
I'm waiting for scuba and underwater suit experience there
One of chennai's best spots for a family weekend
I heard that you can propose celebrate birthdays underwater here I can't wait for one
Recommended spot for a weekend
Ecrs best place on the go
An hour will not be wasted here
You can feel absolute bliss on watching fishes and feeding show
Waiting for a scuba experience
Try with your family
You will love the day
And also children can learn something information about the fishes on tne display provided

Date of experience: July 2021