The Accord Metropolitan(Chennai (Madras))
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$62
GreenPark Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$69
The Leela Palace Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$131
  • Pool
US$37
US$55
The Residency Towers(Chennai (Madras))
US$66
The Residency(Chennai (Madras))
US$52
Grand Chennai by GRT Hotels(Chennai (Madras))
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$70
ITC Grand Chola, Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$183
US$139
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

All reviewst nagarvalue for moneybusiness tripofficial tripshopping areapondy bazaarbuffet dinnercomfortable staythe ground floorbreakfast spreadrecommend this hotelhotel is centrally locatedfamily stayrooms are spaciousdecent placefood qualitybanquet hall
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Traveled for a business trip to Chennai and since my office was in Anna Salai, chose this area to stay.

Location- T Nagar (around 17 km from the airport). Stone throw away from T Nagar market and US consulate. 1.5 km from Anna Salai. There is a self service general store right next to the hotel.

Amenities- Stayed in Executive room. The room was very clean and spacious with 2 beds, a sofa and a table set, a study table, mini fridge, air conditioning, tv, cabinets, an electric kettle and supplies. The stay was very comfortable. Bathroom had hot water available and had a mini toiletry kit. There was even a fan in the room which is rare these days in hotels.

Service- 5 stars on this. I had arrived an hour before the check in time and was promptly shown to my room. Hardly spent 5 minutes on the reception for the whole check in process. I wasn't feeling well on day 1 and requested the reception to get me a few bananas. They were very prompt in getting those as well.

Food- The hotel has an elaborate food menu with everything from tiffin items to mughlai food. Didn't try any of these however. Had booked my room with breakfast which was quite elaborate. Fresh fruits, pancakes, idli, dosa, parathas, cornflakes, eggs, pretzels, sandwiches, juices, milk and a whole lot of other things. The quality was good and the taste was wonderful.

Cost- Had booked through Yatra. 2300 Rs for a night AI inclusive of breakfast. Great value for money I think.

The best part- Overall would rate the prompt reception staff and the elaborate breakfast spread the best. Would definitely be staying in the same hotel whenever I am in that part of town again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
QUALITYINNSABARI, Chief General Manager at Quality Inn Sabari, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Dear Shruti,

Thank you for your stay at Quality Inn Sabari!!!

I take this opportunity to express my gratitude once again for your kind patronage & gracious support. Thank you very much for sharing your review.

I would also like to thank you for appreciating our over all service, staff, location amenities, break fast, food etc. Shall have your feedback shared with the team and i am sure they would be very happy to hear that. We look forward to welcoming you back and hope to exceed your expectations once again.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Good hotel in prime location. Rooms were of decent size and well maintained. Front desk staff were ok did the job they meant to.

Food - This is only negative about this hotel. Food was not worth the money they charge.

Type of Travel : Business Trip

Length of Stay : 20 Days

I recommend this hotel if you are on business trip as apart from staying in room, there is nothing much to hang out. As I was on business trip, My review is only based on experience I had as business traveller.

Room Tip: Higher floor are quite
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Dear Raghav,

Thank you for your stay at Quality Inn Sabari!!!

I would also like to thank you for appreciating our front office staff & we do regret the inconvenience caused to you by the food part, We have shared your comments with our team to ensure to rework the fixtures in those areas. We look forward to welcoming you back and hope to exceed your expectations once again.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Nice hotel , its bit old, rooms are good comfortable. food is good , buffet break fast and buffet dinner is value for money.
This does`nt have GYM or swming pool.
location is right in centre easy to move around to work.

Room Tip: Buffet timing is followed strictly, if it closes at 10:00am , then they will be closing even if guest are eating.. .
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
QUALITYINNSABARI, CHIEF GENERAL MANAGER at Quality Inn Sabari, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Dear Sir,

I would also like to thank you for appreciating our over all service and food. Shall have your feedback shared with the team and i am sure they would be very happy to hear that. We look forward to welcoming you back and hope to exceed your expectations once again.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Hotel infrastructure is old but overall a decent place to stay for couple of days. Food served is great in taste wise as well as value for money wise. Fish curry and rice is must to try. Breakfast menu is also good.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 29 July 2017

very basic hotel.
found room just OK.
refrigerator not working.
Bathroom average.
smell in room.
Air Conditioned control not working.
Location is good, it's in the center of the city.
Wifi not working.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
SABARIGRAND, Chief General Manager at Quality Inn Sabari, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Sir,

We have taken note of your feedback and remedial measures will be taken on the suggested point. We hope that you give us another chance to ensure you have a great time with us at Sabari Grand. I am confident that we would not fail you on your next visit and show you the true standard of our hospitality.