Ramada Chennai Egmore
Somerset Greenways Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$74
Hotels.com
Park Hyatt Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$73
US$70
Quality Inn Sabari(Chennai (Madras))
US$44
The Residency Towers(Chennai (Madras))
US$67
US$55
Grand Chennai by GRT Hotels(Chennai (Madras))
US$81
US$46
US$81
US$70
Priceline
The Accord Metropolitan(Chennai (Madras))
US$59
US$55
Cancelon
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

The Leela Palace Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$132
US$128
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsboard walksymphony restaurantboardwalk restaurantvalue for moneyopen air restaurantmarina towersrooms are spaciousroom servicebreakfast spread was goodswimming poolbathroom fittingscomfortable staybusiness tripthe heart of the citytravel deskrailway stationexcellent hotel
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed on an business trip.The way rooms maintained was excellent.Whenever am back to my room I could feel that am at home.Reception was so helpful.Overall I could say Value for money.Kudos to Ramada chennai.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
RamadaChennaiGM, General Manager at Ramada Chennai Egmore, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Ramada Chennai Egmore and sharing your experience on Trip Advisor.

It is really wonderful to receive such an encouraging review regarding your stay at our Hotel. We thank you for appreciating our services, facilities & food. It is motivational reviews like yours that drives the entire team to excel in ensuring a satisfying & enjoyable stay of our esteemed guest's at our Hotels.

We look forward to hosting you again at Ramada Chennai Egmore in the near future.

Animesh

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Based on reviews on Trip Advisor I stayed in this hotel for one night in my business trip. To be honest the hotel turned out to be much beyond my expectations. To start with a pick up from airport in a clean and a well maintained car with polite driver. The check-in was smooth. The staff at the reception were courteous and friendly with pleasant smile on the face always... The room was spacious and we'll done up. The centrally air-conditioned room had Tv, A tea coffee maker, a refrigerator and had the room service menu, and details on the hotel and city as well. This was a good feature and made stay more comfortable. The toilet was clean with all modern fittings as well as all the toiletries provided including shaving kit, dental kit, comb and other normal stuff. The hotel provides good WI-Fi. In room service was good and so was the food served in the room. Breakfast spread had many varieties. The hotel has two restaurants and both are very attractive with decor and serves good cuisine.Location is good and is ln busy commercial area. All in all a good hotel and worth the stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Hafiz,

Vanakkam!

It was pleasure having you stay with us at RAMADA CHENNAI EGMORE during your visit to Chennai.

Thank you for sparing time to share your feedback with the TripAdvisor community.
We also sincerely appreciate your positive observations regarding our rooms and cuisine.

Your compliments on our hospitality have been shared with the entire team who were delighted to note that their efforts were so well appreciated.

The hotel which is very well located in the heart of the city makes it the right choice to stay, be it on a business visit or a holiday get-away.

My team and I look forward to your return and hope to be your preferred destination always whenever you travel to Chennai.

Warm Regards

ANIMESH KUMAR

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I had a very good stay with my family!. The people or the staff of the Hotel are very friendly and quick response for any issue. Food is very good especially the board walk restaurant! Thank you Ramada for the great hospitality and service.. just loved it! keep it up :)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Excellent hospitality.....

Amazing food taste which always tempt you to have more and more , specially the wide spread breakfast @ Sympony!!
This was my first visit to Ramada chennai egmore.... Really had a good experience starts from your check in till you we leave the hotel. Good work overall. services are excellent and everybody is really very eager to serve us in a best possible manner. Thanks to all front office staffs who were so friendly and made my stay so comfortable.. I will strongly recommend this hotel to all my friends and family..

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Dear Ms. Thabu,

Greetings from Ramada Chennai Egmore!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on us. We are completely delighted with your comments. We are very glad to know you were pleased with the hotel overall.

Our allegiance to personalized service lies in your feedback and encouragements. A small gesture goes a long way in maintaining a long lasting relationship.

I shall most definitely share your comments to all my team members.

Thank you for choosing Ramada Chennai Egmore!

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I have stayed in Ramada for three days along with my family. Checkin was really swift. Although the checkin time is 2:00 pm, the room was given to me at 9.30 am. Even I got upgraded room. My kids enjoyed the pool, we enjoyed having dinner at Board walk restaurant. The breakfast spread was really good. Ramada really made our stay memorable. Definitely it is a good choice. Thanks to the entire front office team.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family