“TRT”

The Residency Towers
Ranked #24 of 414 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Overall the stay is worth the money. Only thing to be taken care is noise above the pub, which is terrible. The restaurants are good and so is the Pub. May be the electrical switches need maintenance as they get struck frequently.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TOWERSChennai, Manager at The Residency Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Greetings
Thank you very much for staying with us and we truly appreciate your visit. I also like to thank you for taking time to post your feedback on the tripadvisor and rating our property as very good.
I had made a note of your observation and I ensure to take remedial measures at the earliest.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed on a business trip for 2 days and I felt I was at home.Reception team was so courteous and helpful where they fulfilled all my request made at all times with an smiling face . Breakfast spread was good.Overall I enjoyed my stay and will come back.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Greetings!
Thank you for staying with us and rating our hotel as excellent on the review page of tripadvisor. Your caption on the review as "Wow experience" has really brought overwhelming joy to me and to my team members. I assure you that my team and myself will stay committed to make sure that we strive to maintain the same standards.
We look forward to welcoming you back to The Residency Towers Chennai.
D.Charles Fabian

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Room is excellent - big, clean, comfy bed, clean toilet and everything is just perfect. We booked 3 rooms while we were there and each and everyone of us is very satisfied with this hotel.
Service is excellent too - front desk is very helpful and friendly and will always treat you like a VVIP. Housekeeping also very prompt because each time I come back to the room, everything is sooooooooo clean!! Butler / Porter / Doorman - they are all great!!
Location - it is near to everywhere that we want to go to (eg. Pondi Bazaar, Renganathan Street, Osman Street). It is walkable but Uber is so cheap and convenient, we'd rather take the Uber. I was there to do my wedding shopping and yup we are all happy with this hotel's choice.
Amenities - I can't say much because I have no time to use any at all.

We are definitely coming back to this hotel next year!!

Room Tip: Try to get a higher floor because I understand that the music from the bar on the 2nd floor is quite...
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Greetings!
At the outset I would like to sincerely thank you for choosing The Residency Towers as venue to stay during your recent visit to Chennai.
I am very glad to know that you and your family thoroughly enjoyed this trip at our property and rated us as excellent on the review page of tripadvisor. Our allegiance to personalized service totally lies on your encouragement and feedback.
We look forward to welcoming you back to The Residency Towers Chennai.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

it is a short 2-minute walk from Globus Shopping Mall.

Featuring modern decor. Residency Towers is 6 km from Central Railway Station and 10 km from Meenambakam International Airport.
Didnt actually stay here but visited the

24-hour Main Street restaurant which serves international buffet spreads. They also have 3 other restaurants. while Southern Aromas serves authentic South Indian food. Crown Roof Top Restaurant presents amazing city views. Drinks and billiards can be enjoyed at Bike and Barrel English Pub. we tried the main street restaurant and the barrel english pub. I was thorougly impressed with both. The foods good the prices are right and ambience is perfect. Would recommend it highly. Staff was extremely curtious and helpful.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear valued guest,
Thank you very much for visiting our hotel and posting your valuable feedback on the trip advisor. Your comments on the variety of food options we offer is really commendable.
We look forward to your return.
D.Charles Fabian

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Went to this hotel for second time with huge expectation even after having 3 star review experience. Their professional ethos on the comment section by authority was quite impressive but they failed to show the same in reality.
Every person expects the reception to be little gentle and smart. The reception desk people should be smart enough to make you feel like you're at home. They have problem on that very basic thing. The two guys in the morning along with a lady are extremely unprofessional and rude, and I really don't know on what eligibility criteria they're put on the desk.
Coming to the restaurant trainees, the manager being so jovial and polite I felt the trainers over there sucks big time. The really need to review these people for the betterment of their own hotel. The professionalism is ZERO!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Anindya K

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for staying with us and I do regret for the inconvenience you had to go through. I had made a note of your observation and I shall ensure to take remedial measures as soon as possible.
With regards