US$64
US$58
Somerset Greenways Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$80
US$84
US$54
Agoda.com
Grand Chennai by GRT Hotels(Chennai (Madras))
US$75
US$52
Agoda.com
Quality Inn Sabari(Chennai (Madras))
US$44
US$41
Agoda.com
The Accord Metropolitan(Chennai (Madras))
US$83
US$61
Priceline
The Residency(Chennai (Madras))
US$56
US$44
Priceline
The Leela Palace Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$311
US$131
  • Pool
ITC Grand Chola, Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$183
US$146
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

1,061 results
All reviewssouthern aromasmain street restaurantt nagarrooftop restaurantvalue for moneypondy bazaarclub roomsouth indian restaurantroom servicebusiness hotelstar hotelbreakfast spreadshopping areaexcellent hotelbusiness tripin houseenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Excellent Hospitality and Service. The hotel has excellent facilities in addition to a great pub and brilliant restaurants. Great place to stay with friends or family. Stayed here for a friends wedding and everything was very well organised and the staff were very helpful and efficient.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
TOWERSChennai, Manager at The Residency Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear valued guest,
Greetings!
At the outset I would like to thank you for choosing The Residency Towers as a venue to stay during your recent visit to Chennai. I also like to express our sincere gratitude for posting your valuable feedback on the trip advisor and rating our hotel as excellent.
Your positive comments on our services, attitude of our staff is really commendable.
I shall most definitely share your feed back to all my team members in the forthcoming town hall meet.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I visited this hotel last weekend with my friends. One of my friend was staying there. We visited Bike n Barrels, a pub which is located inside the hotel premise. One of the awesome place to hangout. Got a review from my friend about his stay. I am writing on his behalf.
Staff - courteous
Service - 5 star
Over all Luxurious stay...!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear valued guest,
Greetings!
Thank you for staying at our property and rating our hotel as excellent on the trip advisor. Your positive comments on our services is really commendable and I shall most definitely share the same with all my team members.
We look forward to welcoming your friends back to The Residency Towers Chennai.
General Manager.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Overall Verry good hotel, Location , food, disco , swimming pool, Hospitality, staff behaviour , building design and room service are verry good during our Cricket Visit in chennai.
Specially thanks to Mr Balaji, Director sales and Mr Raja Ram for all Cooperation.
Swarn Singh Kalsi
Manager Chhattisgarh State Cricket Sangh

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
TOWERSChennai, Manager at The Residency Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Dear Valued guest,
Greetings!
At the outset I would like to thank you for staying at The Residency Towers Chennai and rating our property as excellent. I truly appreciate your special mention on our architecture, food, location and the attitude of our staff. Our allegiance to personalized service lies on your encouragement and feedback.
I shall most definitely share your feedback with all my team members in the forth coming Town Hall meet.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Recently we stayed in this hotel from 27 to 30. We were to levae on 29 , and when I walked into our hotel room for going tp airport I found my wife was ahveng serius cardiac probem. It took some time to collect my thoughts and I aksed fot help frpm Hotel. They immediately came into action got wheen chair, got car to drop os at the hospital , rang up Apollo as emergnct case. and Miss Fauzia accompnied us andw as present thorought till her condition stabilized and aws taken to CCU. I must mention House Keeping Officer on dutu theit manager every one helped. Genral Mnagaer Chrales also monitored her condition. I felt here was a hotel which really cared. After dropping my wife at EMERGENCY they could have gone. No they ensured shew as out of danger and taht I was not worry about my accommodation and my logistic. This persoanl care and human aspects human touch makes this hotel different. To day my wife is in very ggod condiition and we are back at hyderbad. I recommend this Hotel to every one who want to feel personal touch.

Room Tip: where we stayed it turned out to the best ,close elevators
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,
Greetings!
Thank you very much for taking time to post your valuable comments on the trip advisor and rating our hotel as excellent. I am happy to known that your wife is in good condition back at home in Hyderbad. I am also glad to mention that we at The Residency Towers hotel have who care for our guests. One of core values is the CARE that we practice both to our external and internal customers. I shall most definitely share your feedback to all my staff members in the forth coming Town Hall meet. Once again I sincerely express my gratitude for having recommended our hotel on the social media.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed in residency tower for 5 days with 2 kids. If you are able to manage without extra bed, they are not charging for the second kid allowing to stay. Staffs in the reception are very nice and intend to help always. Book the rooms with breakfast included, if you like South Indian breakfast. Don't miss chef specially made coffee.

Pros
Located center of the city
All the shoppings are available nearby
Easy to reach anywhere of the city

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family