“Great Stay!”

Lemon Tree Hotel Shimona
Ranked #43 of 415 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at Lemon Tree Shimona for 1 night. The stay was great starting with the warm welcome of the staff, to the food, the cleanliness and the space of the room. I had gone to Chennai on a business trip, and on the last day my work got done early, but my bus was at 10 at night. The staff named, Bala, helped me out with a free room to freshen up till I had to leave. After that, my internet was not working to book a cab and the staff was great enough to book a cab for me immediately and sent me the invoice once I reached my destination, I didn't have to ask them twice! Really a wonderful stay, hope to visit there again soon!
My only complaint was of the price of the food at the restaurant as it was exhorbitant and did not match the quantity which they provided, but the quality of the food was good.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel Shimona, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Shimona, Chennai. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

This is a mid-scale hotel and is in line with international 3 to 4 star hotels. We have been careful to benchmark competitors in our segment in order to set a very competitive price for food and for rooms. We do hope you do find Lemon Tree to be value-for-money on your next visit.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.cn2@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

My previous experience with this hotel has made me a fan of this place.
Had forgotten an important id proof in the room when checking out. The housekeeping team found it and gave it to the reception. They themselves called to tell they found it and couriered it safely.
This service which went beyond the call of duty has me highly impressed by the sincerity and integrity of the staff of the hotel

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Shimona, Chennai. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.cn2@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for a day,
Located in nice place.
Nice view from the room hotel room is neat and clean.
Looks perfect nice design. Interior is awesome.
Room service is very fast and kind.
Good to stay here.
Receptionist helps our travel itinerary and arranged a cab for out tour.overall perfact.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Rooms are tastefully designed, clean with good view . Room service very fast. Food is okay. Front desk people are also friendly.Plus point is that very near to airport. Considering the traffic congestion in Chennai, location of this hotel is very much helpful to catch flight in odd hour. Overall good to stay

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

This is first visit to lemontree hotel shimona chennai. Staffs are very friendly. Room also very nice. Special thanks to dhanam srini kavthi suresh for made my stay comfortable. Definitely i will stay back here.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel Shimona, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017