US$55
US$55
The Residency Towers(Chennai (Madras))
US$73
US$57
The Accord Metropolitan(Chennai (Madras))
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$59
Grand Chennai by GRT Hotels(Chennai (Madras))
US$70
US$51
Agoda.com
Quality Inn Sabari(Chennai (Madras))
US$51
US$47
Agoda.com
Park Avenue Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
Book now, pay at stay
US$38
US$34
The Residency(Chennai (Madras))
US$58
US$43
Priceline
ITC Grand Chola, Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$190
US$151
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

The Leela Palace Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$131
US$127
  • Pool
All reviewscitrus cafeexcellent servicerecommend mrchennai trade centerfrequent travelerspecial thanksf b managerhis teamfront officebusiness triprecommend this hotelkeep up the good workbiryanivalue for moneyget togetherhouse keepingexcellent hotel
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

My previous experience with this hotel has made me a fan of this place.
Had forgotten an important id proof in the room when checking out. The housekeeping team found it and gave it to the reception. They themselves called to tell they found it and couriered it safely.
This service which went beyond the call of duty has me highly impressed by the sincerity and integrity of the staff of the hotel

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel Shimona, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Shimona, Chennai. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.cn2@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for a day,
Located in nice place.
Nice view from the room hotel room is neat and clean.
Looks perfect nice design. Interior is awesome.
Room service is very fast and kind.
Good to stay here.
Receptionist helps our travel itinerary and arranged a cab for out tour.overall perfact.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Rooms are tastefully designed, clean with good view . Room service very fast. Food is okay. Front desk people are also friendly.Plus point is that very near to airport. Considering the traffic congestion in Chennai, location of this hotel is very much helpful to catch flight in odd hour. Overall good to stay

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

This is first visit to lemontree hotel shimona chennai. Staffs are very friendly. Room also very nice. Special thanks to dhanam srini kavthi suresh for made my stay comfortable. Definitely i will stay back here.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel Shimona, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Last week I visit with my friends. We just try ambur biryani.
Awesome taste .
It’s make us visit again.
Thanks to chef Vijay for made my day tasty! And my friends are enjoyed!
And good service!
Thanks for your f&b team.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends