“A Proper cup of coffee ”

Himalayan Java Coffee
Price range: US$1 - US$3
Description: Speciality Coffee Shop,promoting organic coffee
Description: Speciality Coffee Shop,promoting organic coffee
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Whether you get a latte, v60 or an americano you can’t go wrong with coffee at this well decorated and comfortable atmosphere.
The prepared desert is good too but after try lunch there is go somewhere else and just get a good cup of coffee here and food elsewhere

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Coffee is an important part of my life, so much so that I carry coffee powder & french press with me when I am traveling. Getting good coffee is sometimes very difficult. But Himalayan Java Coffee solved the problem when I was in Darjeeling. I was here after it opened in 2017 and recently a few days ago. I must say, nothing has changed. The best coffee in Darjeeling, very filling breakfast, ambiance is the same and the courtesy of the staff was the same,"The Best". A special note to Susrika, the barista whose knowledge of coffee was excellent. her assuring voice while explaining coffee intricacies to my daughter is a plus. Keep up the good work Susrika and thanks for making sure my Cafe Mocha didn't have any cream. This place is must visit for everyone visiting Darjeeling for some rest and good coffee. A note also for Wangchuk, the owner of the cafe who is a hardcore coffee enthusiast :)

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Really delicious coffee. I consistently had a cappucino, but I'm told other coffees were just as good. The ambience is relaxed, clean, bright and light and quite conducive to sitting and relaxing. There's a modest array of cakes etc, all of which looked delicious though I had to resist! Great location one floor above the street in centre of town, great for 'people watching'. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

How I’d been pining for a good cappuccino and the one at this café was so satisfying. I wasn’t even aware of Nepalese coffee before I walked in here. Excellent. Strong WiFi and a comfy, welcoming atmosphere were a real plus. Skip the awful café coffee day and go to Himalayan Java Café instead. Coffee beans also for sale, whole or ground. A steep stair case to climb one flight up from street level.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Espressos and machiattos were very good here. Coffee is from Nepal and fresh. Good ambiance, a break from the busy street downstairs.