“Special thanks to Westin staff to focus on guest need i enjoyed alot !🎂🎉 ”

The Westin Kolkata Rajarhat
Ranked #14 of 250 Hotels in Kolkata (Calcutta)
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Mr. Chauhan I am sharing small feedback that I stayed in Westin Kolkata hotel few days ago and really enjoyed the stay as it is occasion of my colleague birthday and I have requested for room decoration , comp cake , bathtub room and late departure as I had late night flight and all need fullfilled by Saurabh Gupta and luckily Saurabh has taken my check in as well and I found he is very polite and passionate to help people to come out of the way , The room which is offered by him which is quite spacious , decorated with balloons and towel art , with lots of amenities ( towel, dental kit , shaving kit , shop , etc ) but comb was missing might be kept somewhere which I could not find . I had lovely dinner @ night and I like food taste and manage was very nice that he was acknowledging each and every guest in restaurant and Nisha in restaurant was very courteous to us but just a small suggestion to her to wear namebadge so everyone can know her name. I ordered for surprise cake but it got delayed little bit but it's ok .
Neha in reception was helpful to get couple of print out as it was really important to us .
I had spread of breakfast and multiple kind of muffins was very nice we love that .
I would like to thank each and every staff of the hotel to make our stay memorable and I will be seeing you very soon again .

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Vikram_S_Chauhan, General Manager at The Westin Kolkata Rajarhat, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Greetings from The Westin Kolkata Rajarhat!

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay experience at The Westin Kolkata Rajarhat on Trip Advisor.

I am extremely delighted to know that you had a wonderful experience bringing in your colleague’s birthday at our hotel. Your appreciative words have been communicated to my team members Saurabh, Nisha and Neha and they are absolutely elated to be recognized by you.

I have taken a note of your feedback and having it checked personally. Your feedback is of utmost importance to us as it helps us to deliver better and work on improving ourselves continuously.

I would like to thank you once again for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to creating many more memorable experiences for you.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

We went for lunch to celebrate my friends birthday. There was hardly any choice in their a la carte menu as a result we had to have the buffet. There was hardly any variety in the salad section which was disappointing but that's fine. While we were at our table eating their may have been 6 different people who came to enquire how the food was...how were things going...can we get you something..etc etc.so we asked for a bowl of noodles from the live section..The gentleman forgot about it..we waited..then we reminded another lady ...she forgot about it too it seems..finally when we did get our bowl of noodles it had a strand of hair !!!!!!!! We did not feel like eating the rest of the buffet so we asked for the bill...which was promptly handed over with some feeble apologies. My point is why have so many people standing on your head...continuously asking you how the meal is etc etc...when they actually can't follow through!!! They should be taught the difference between being polite and hospitable...and know when they are intruding!!
Our first impression was the last impression! Don't think I will recommend this place.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Vikram_S_Chauhan, General Manager at The Westin Kolkata Rajarhat, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Dear Ms. Arora,

Greetings from The Westin Kolkata Rajarhat!

Thank you for reviewing your recent dining experience on this platform. Your feedback and suggestions are of utmost importance to us and help us to introspect and thus encourage us to improve ourselves. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused during your meal. I have personally taken this matter up with the concerned department and necessary actions are being taken.

We understand and note your comments and assure you of our immediate remedy. It is our earnest request to not let this particular incident affect the overall impression our hotel. Its unfortunate that this incident happened with you. Please accept my sincere apologies once again. We strongly believe that guests who bring such incidents to our notice are the ones who want us improve and are our well-wishers.

We take pride in catering to our guests’ requirement in the best way we can. It is our constant endeavor to live up to guest satisfaction. We urge you to allow us another opportunity to serve you better next time.

Thank you in anticipation of your consideration, I look forward to welcoming you back here.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Overall a simply wow experience! Successful event with fabulous food and service! Team is quite accommodating to guest requests, friendly and helpful. Delivered whatever committed. Banquet food and overall presentation is exceptional. Special mention to Ms. Priyanka Gupta and Mr. Vishal Dhawan for making our event a grand success. Thank you Team Westin !!!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Vikram_S_Chauhan, General Manager at The Westin Kolkata Rajarhat, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Greetings from The Westin Kolkata Rajarhat!

Thank you for reviewing your recent experience at The Westin Kolkata Rajarhat on Trip Advisor.

I am humbled with your gratifying note of appreciation of the hotel, its services, food and my team members, especially Priyanka and Vishal. It is our endeavor to achieve guest satisfaction and your words of encouragement drives each one of us to scale the heights of service excellence. It feels wonderful to have my team members recognized for their efforts they invest in guest satisfaction. Both Priyanka and Vishal express their heartfelt gratitude for your recognition of their commitment towards making your event a successful one.

Thank you once again for such a wonderful feedback. We look forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

First impression was a Wow, great hotel with a team that would go out of their way to make your stay, either business or personal a truly memorable one. It is located at a very good location and rooms are really good. The variety of choices is excellent and mind blowing. A special mention for Vishal Dhawan, Priyanka Gupta and Suman Jhulka gave an outstanding support & assistance during my stay and with the ongoing event especially. Nevertheless, I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is travelling to Kolkata.

Thanks a lot team.

Warm regards
Manobee Saikia

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Vikram_S_Chauhan, General Manager at The Westin Kolkata Rajarhat, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear Guest,

A heartfelt thank you for such a wonderful feedback on your recent experience at The Westin Kolkata Rajarhat and appreciation of our hotel, food, room and most importantly my team members.

I am really humbled with your heartwarming compliments on our hotel. We are overwhelmed by your response and it gives us pleasure to know that our efforts are yielding optimum guest satisfaction.

We, at The Westin Kolkata Rajarhat, aspire to achieve service excellence through fine culinary experience and highest hospitality standards. I have shared your sentiments with Vishal, Suman and Priyanka and they are excited to welcome you back at the hotel.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

The rooms are new, spacious with nice interiors. Services were good and people are quite patient and welcoming. Good food and the coffee shop is beautiful. Overall a great hotel, stylish, perfectly located!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Greetings from The Westin Kolkata Rajarhat!

I am humbled and truly delighted to note your compliments on the ambience of our hotel, décor and space in the room, cuisine and hospitality of our team members.
Our aim is to constantly create enduring impression and to offer service par excellence with dedicated attention to guest requirements. It is very motivating to receive such a positive feedback from our guests and I am overwhelmed each time the effort of my team members is acknowledged.

Thank you once again for such a wonderful feedback. The team and I would be delighted to have another opportunity to welcome you soon.