The Oberoi Grand
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Peerless Inn(Kolkata (Calcutta))
Hotel Aura(Kolkata (Calcutta))
Sapphire Suites(Kolkata (Calcutta))
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Sunshine(Kolkata (Calcutta))
  • Room Service
The Elgin Fairlawn, Kolkata(Kolkata (Calcutta))
Lytton Hotel(Kolkata (Calcutta))
Plaza Hotel(Kolkata (Calcutta))
Diplomat Hotel(Kolkata (Calcutta))
2,323 results
All reviewsthai restaurantan oasisla terrasseold world charmthe heart of the citybusy cityindian museumthe general managerpool sidein room diningvictoria memorialcoffee shopvisit kolkatahousekeeping stafffront officebaanmarket
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Had a very good experience staying at the city’s best hotel The Grand Oberoi. Everything was perfect the room, staffs, food and last but not the least value for money..... I give 5 out of 5 for making my day.. Staffs pay very much attention to the guest and help anytime required. I wanted to go on a visit to some popular places with my wife then the Front office staffs helped me and arranged the city tour for me as well, without their help I would not be able to enjoy as much as I did... Realky amazing hospitality

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
VARUNCHHIBBERCAL, General Manager at The Oberoi Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for choosing The Oberoi Grand. It was a pleasure to have you stay and thank you for sharing your experience with other travellers on Trip Advisor.

I am so glad to know that you had a truly memorable stay. I am also happy to know that you loved the location of the hotel and accessibility to most places of interest and the famous New Market!

We are fortunate to have a lovely and dedicated team of ladies and gentlemen, who devote themselves to go the extra mile to bring a smile and create beautiful memories for our guests. I am glad our concierge was able to personalize your itinerary and organize a city tour for you. Our people are most precious to us – it is touching that you took the time to share your sentiments!

We immensely value your patronage and look forward to welcome you and your wife back to your home at The Oberoi Grand, Kolkata.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

This place is awesome and it's a place where we can visit with ur family and friends or you can arrange a family get together... It's decoration are truly amazing.. each and every thing are so beautiful.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

It was wonderful to have you stay at The Oberoi Grand. Thank You for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor and writing this review.

I am so happy to know that you loved the hotel, the ambience and décor. I am delighted that the team was able to live up to your expectations and make your stay comfortable. Thank you for recognizing and appreciating the warm and gracious hospitality extended by the team.

We value your patronage and I look forward to welcome you back. If I can be of any assistance at the hotel, it would be my pleasure.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

This is an incredible place. Staff is perfect. The Spa is great and offering a large range of services, it is open very late which is very convenient. The hotel is the perfect place to relax, especially after shopping in the busy New Market next door ! Special thanks to the laundry team ! :-)

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

It was wonderful to have you stay at The Oberoi Grand. Thank You for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor and for writing this review.

I am so happy to know that you loved the hotel, its proximity to New Market, our pristine guest room, restaurants and the spa. My team and I are delighted that we were able to live up to your expectations and make your stay comfortable. Thank you for recognizing and appreciating the warm and gracious hospitality extended by our young and enthusiastic team.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

We could not have picked a better hotel for location. This is a very good clean and friendly hotel. The bar and restaurant facilities are excellent with a great choice on the menu to suit everyone. The food is well cooked, and well presented. We could not fault this lovely hotel at all. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We had a room overlooking the pool, which was quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for choosing The Oberoi Grand during your visit to Kolkata. It was wonderful to have you be our guest.

I feel privileged that you took time to share your experience with other travellers on Trip Advisor and write this review for us.

We are delighted to know that you had a memorable stay and that we were able to live up to our promise of service delivery and excellence. Thank you for your appreciation of the team – particularly for their genuine warmth and desire to delight our guests. It definitely means the world to us when it comes from well travelled and discerning guests such as you.

Thank you for highlighting that you loved the location of the hotel, bar and restaurant facilities, the ambience, menu offering and presentation.

We are in the business of creating memories and my team and I look forward to welcome you back. If I can be of any assistance in the future, do reach out to me.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

one of the best 5 star hotel suits in eastern india. its situated just miidle of the fashion markets on a hugely busy & chaotic street in kolkata. awesome atmoshphere. really polite and friendly behaviour from service person.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
VARUNCHHIBBERCAL, General Manager at The Oberoi Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I am so happy to know that you loved the central location, proximity to New Market and the warm and gracious hospitality at the hotel. My team and I are delighted that we were able to live up to your expectations and make your stay comfortable and memorable. Thank you for your appreciation of the services provided by our team. They feel so motivated with positive feedback.

We value your patronage and my team and I look forward to welcome you back. If I can be of any assistance at the hotel, it would be my pleasure.