See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 January 2016

In December 2014 I had gone there I found excellent room with excellent service and given excellent review but again I had visited in month of September 2015 and checked in but this time I found it was not maintained properly so I will search for a new next time.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank SarojSahoo
Reviewed 13 March 2015 via mobile

Excellent behaviour received from manager on arrival.
Excellent ac deluxe accommodation.
Excellent terminal place to move.
I'd a pleasant stay with my friend in December last year.
I will never search for another hotel in future.
It's having 24 hour check out facility.
I found one of the best hotel to stay in Calcutta.
It's real value for money.

• Stayed: December 2014
7  Thank SarojSahoo
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Rooms are clean and Bathrooms are ok but not up too the mark.. The service boys always ask for tip every time even they bring small water bottle or towel!!!! House keeping is worst they do not clean rooms every day‚ If you ask they will demand tip first. There will be frequently belling on your door for news paper and for many useless reasons. Hotel collect every day Rent even room service also after every order..

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
14  Thank Satyam P
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

I was booked into this hotel through office colleagues as our usual hotel Ashoka is going through some changes. The hotel is clean and food is OK but what annoys is that every time you place order for food the servers expect a tip to be given. Over all it is a ok location but I will not recomend to for families.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
15  Thank ajayadnala
Reviewed 2 February 2014

I travelled to kolkata in Decmber 2013 has booked AC executive room. i was supposed to check in by 2 PM but i reached by 4 PM.i rushed to reception for check in as i had some meeting at 5:30 PM. the guy on counter told me just wait for 10 mins i will check you in. i sat for 20 mins then i asked is there any problem..he said the register where he writes about guest has been sent to police station,as soon as register will come you will allow to check in. i said send me to room and whenever register will come just call me. he said no we cant let you go in room until your entry is recorded to register. i waited for 35 mins then he let me check in.
Now in room he tap was not working ..flush of toilet was not working. i had to bath and run quickly to catch meeting. there was no towel. i called facility to send towel his answer was awesome "Sir towel abhi dhobi le ke aaya nahi hai jaise aata hai apko bhejta hun." even after 1 hour towel did not reach to me. in mean time i called to manager to change my room. the other room was also same but flush was working. now i asked for blanket the balnket was kept in some store room and alot of dust was there it seemed it has not been washed since 2 years. somehow i spent my night and next day i left that hotel.
Please never go to this hotel it seems like a Govt Hotel where no body cares of anyone.

Room Tip: I cant give tip for this hotel because i wont suggest to go to this hotel this hotel is just horrible it better to sleep on howrah station rather giving money and no use.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo