The Lalit Great Eastern Kolkata(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$93
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Kolkata(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$65
Hyatt.com
The Peerless Inn(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$78
Swissotel Kolkata(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$80
US$75
The Park Kolkata(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$82
  • Breakfast included
Pipal Tree Hotel(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$64
The Oberoi Grand(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$158
US$121
  • Pool
Tatvam Residency(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$36
The Hotel Avisha(Kolkata (Calcutta))(Great Value!)
US$26
Sapphire Suites(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$79
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

When checked in a suite bathroom wash basin tap was found out of order hence changed to another suite but of no relief. It's bathroom was awfully dirty. Any how we went to bed after gulping distasteful food. Morning was horrible. There was no water in the toilet. When complained one after another boys struggled with the taps but of no use. After half an hour they succeeded in restoring the water. Now crept in another problem. The hotel does not have facility of running hot water which was managed by providing hot water in bucket. Now comes the real picture of window dressed furniture. When I sat on a sofa it turned out to with broken leg. It can be said that hotel should not be categorised even a hotel. It is better to term it a Sarai. I will never recommend it to anybody.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
12  Thank lakahnlalc
Reviewed 19 March 2016

Staff are professional and especially while booking room. Good from security point of view. Room are new as they refurbish the old hotel, Good value for money.Staff requested to change my bedsheet for one day stay nice to see this.Rooms are little bit noisy that are road facing.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

The hotel itself is not bad. The room is spacious and clean. But what kills the mood is the extremely rude manager at the reception. I arrived at this area at 1 AM and most of the hotels in the nearby area were booked. I had to leave at 3 AM the next day and this hotel offered 24 hour checkout time (other hotels would have charged me for 2 nights) so it made sense for me to take it. I chose to ignore the manager and took the room. If you have time, look elsewhere and you will find rooms at lower prices.

Pros:
1. Spacious rooms
2. 24 hr checkout

Cons:
1. Extremely rude manager
2. Service staff always ask for tip even if they do the smallest of jobs

My recommendation is to look elsewhere and choose it only as the last resort.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank 1986_mayur
Reviewed 2 January 2016

In December 2014 I had gone there I found excellent room with excellent service and given excellent review but again I had visited in month of September 2015 and checked in but this time I found it was not maintained properly so I will search for a new next time.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank SarojSahoo
Reviewed 13 March 2015 via mobile

Excellent behaviour received from manager on arrival.
Excellent ac deluxe accommodation.
Excellent terminal place to move.
I'd a pleasant stay with my friend in December last year.
I will never search for another hotel in future.
It's having 24 hour check out facility.
I found one of the best hotel to stay in Calcutta.
It's real value for money.

• Stayed: December 2014