All reviews club room pleasant stay front office manager business trip will visit again the general manager excellent hospitality dosa swimming pool top floor excellent stay main road room service is spacious room welcome drink courteous staff decent hotel
Reviewed 5 September 2016

Good food quality and nice ambiance. Excellent room with well behaved staff. Good complimentary breakfast. Location was also good. it was safe, family-friendly environment. swimming pool was little small but overall it was nice property to stay. they should keep room tariff little low. At this cost you can get other nice property also

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sudipto, General Manager at Regenta Orko's Kolkata by Royal Orchid Hotels Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

Dear Mr Saurabh Kumar,

Thanks for the feedback online. Great to know that you have liked our hotel and services.
We have been very competitive with rates and the deals are un-matchable in our web id too.

However for special requirements of stay plans we will be more than happy to assist you as and when required.

Hope to see you soon.

Regards

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

I had been to orkos Kolkata for my business trip. Reception and check in was very smooth and guys at reception were cool. The room was very good but the wash room has less space. One thing that I found embarrassing that when you press flush the water could sprinkle outside on leg standing in front of wash basin. That's needs improvement. Room service is very good and fast and in dining room food very good. I would like to bring note of one local bengali dish called hilsa bhapa which I liked most. I didn't used complimentary fruit platter because I didn't got time to order it.
As a whole the hotel is worth for money.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Sudipto, General Manager at Regenta Orko's Kolkata by Royal Orchid Hotels Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2016

Dear Mr Rakesh,

Thanks for a wonderful feedback.

I have noted the key areas for improvement...which I am definitely going to take up.

Thanks for such detailed observation and we appreciate your revert.

Thanks.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

Great stay. What made the difference was their service. Exemplary service and right guest service attitude of the staff. Special mention of its front office manager Sabhya. Kudos to Orkos team. Wish them good luck and keep it up.
Food is decent. The breakfast was okay, but lot of scope for improvement. Rooms are decent and comfortable. Overall a nice hotel with right attitude.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business

Dear Mr Shankha,

Thanks for a encouraging feedback.

We definitely will look into and are already in process of enhancing our service levels and raise the bar.

Hope to see you soon.

Regards,

Reviewed 2 August 2016

I found it Value for money and very good service from Staff.

I was there for a business trip, I like to offer a suggestion to sound proof Rooms somehow since you can hear noises in the corridors other than that it is good location too.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business

Dear Mr Abhi,

Thanks for the feedback online and we found it equally rewarding that you have found the Hotel worth for its charges as regard the services.

We will definitely keep your suggestions in mind and hope to see you soon.

Thanks

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

The hotel definitely demands food general manager who can groom the staff professionally. Services is suffering from security thru front desk thru every other dept. However everything is there in the hotel but there is no ownership. I never stayed in a hotel where I can't find face towel, hand towels and face tissue. I asked once but no one care. The only good part like is the preparation of the food and price range. Hotel is way inferior of fairfield Inn or holiday Inn express.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Sudipto, General Manager at Regenta Orko's Kolkata by Royal Orchid Hotels Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2016

Dear Mr Sanku,

At the outset my sincere apologies for what has gone wrong with the services rendered.

The hotel matches up to the standards of a 4 star hotel but having said that, I need to regret for the sheer inconvenience caused to you on this occasion.

The staff training has been continuous and on the go, however we need to plug the loopholes as rightly mentioned.

We will do a corrective action and will ensure all cracks in the service delivery system are plugged and guests do not feel any kind of shortfalls in the same.

Regards