Hotel Minerva
The Peerless Inn(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$66
US$56
Swissotel Kolkata(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$75
Hotels.com
US$110
The Park Kolkata(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$129
US$65
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
The Hotel Avisha(Kolkata (Calcutta))(Great Value!)
US$26
Ethnotel(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$51
US$49
Priceline
Pipal Tree Hotel(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$71
US$46
Agoda.com
Hotel Eastern Plaza(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$25
US$24
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

This hotel is walking distance from Old passport Office(RPO) of Kolkata and is located at a nice area. My first thought at this hotel's entrance was not good as it was little dark. However, once I went up the elevator and saw my room. It was very clean and spacious. The staffs are well mannered and food is okay. Good thing is they serve you complimentary breakfast!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 October 2013

I was grossly misleaded to book this hotel and once i stepped in it was a nightmare experience for me. I thought as mentioned it must be centrally located but to my surprise it was located in Bara Bazaar area which is so busy area and the hustle and bustle of the hawkers , whole-sellers and people are just unbearable. Keeping that aside i also feel that the hotel should not be classified as any star and there are hardly any proper educated staff to converse with . There is just one bar in the hotel which is filled with such bad crowd. I just wanted to shift the moment i had just stayed for one night and that's what my experience was . I will not recommend this hotel to any people known to me.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
9  Thank WJ987654
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I did not find any flaw in the hotel. This is a well maintained hotel right next to Broadway. Priced appropriately and is well placed in the central part of Kolkata. I stay here on a regular basis as from this hotel its walkable distance to bara bazaar and other markets including new market. The staff is very polite and they serve you at their best. Though it is on the main road still its peaceful. Food is great also you have option to eat down stairs on road side. Only -ve is that there is a Bar downstairs. Though we stayed here as a couple we did not find any issue with the Bar being situated downstairs as even Broadway has the same setup.

Room Tip: Once you check in, do check the TV and bath room.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank Iman1sh
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I stayed in this hotel in the month of July last week. Food from tandoor chicken seek kabab so much deleshius..Also if you like drink enjoy at baar at ground floor. Very polite staff. Near to esplanade . I wil come again for sure & recommend to my friends.

Thank to all helpful staff.

Room Tip: Room on first floor is nice
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
7  Thank vermarajesh
Reviewed 19 April 2013

I stayed in this hotel in JANUARY and in APRIL 2013. I must say this is a really good hotel and value for money for the price the service is Excellent and the room was neat and clean and airy due to the room was in road side. The hotel is located near to dharamtala near to the chandani chowk. I stay there because it a budget hotel not vary far from the city center, the staff are very good and helpful. Every morning they give as fresh towels and bed linen was provided as well as toiletries etc.............
For business people i would ensure as a good place. I visit again and again.

Room Tip: take the room in a back side they are not noise in a road side it is a noise and take it in a upper floor because in ground floor there is a bar.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business