Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
dm0ntele0ne
Sao Paulo, SP

Good to stay with family or business

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 29 Mar 2024
Near to the beach, secure area and good installations. Receptionists, waiters are very friendly and cortes, Food is very good!!
I recommend it for business or family, because has great pool & services is very good.
Date of stay: March 2024
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Responded 30 Mar 2024
Hello, How are you? We hope everything is ok.
We thank you for your review and are happy to know that you had a great time while you were with us.
We look forward to your return soon!

Erika Rodrigues
    RM 420
0.6 km from Mar Hotel Conventions
View more hotels in Recife
4,391 results
All reviews excellent hotel buffet breakfast comfortable hotel omelet few blocks boa viagem leno beach mauro bedroom brazil da business
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 February 2024

Look, I struggle giving this hotel a "just OK" review, because their breakfasts were very good, their pool area was nice, their location is convenient and their rooms were nice enough, but there was a sharp contrast in other areas of the hospitality service that made my experience of a lesser value and appreciation.

To begin with, the front desk staff takes too much time to check you in and out.
I arrived early in the morning after a 25 hr overseas trip, there was no other guest in line at the front desk, we had already paid for our reservation.
In my mind, as a seasoned traveler, I would have expected an ID check and a "here is your key to the room" in 2-3 minutes.
I repeat: there was no other guest at the front desk area.
Instead, I spent 10 minutes answering dumb questions and repeating information such as my email address, my phone number etc that we had already provided at the time of making and paying for our online reservation.
The initial response of the young man who helped me, when I told him I had a reservation and later offered my full name, was that he could not find the reservation in his system - so I had to pull out a paper copy of my reservation for him to find it in his system - if you can believe that.
I spoke to this guy in Portuguese, in English, in Spanish and it was no use - the guy acted like he just didn't know how to do his job.
I should also mention that when I arrived to the hotel, the front desk AC units located above the front desk were leaking water everywhere in the front desk area and no one seemed to be servicing them right away - in fact, the front desk agent had to move to another nearby computer terminal to check me in.

It was a lame check in experience and an equally lame check out experience.
Not to mention, we paid for a "casal' or doubles reservation and the room only had one set of soap/shampoo toiletries, so, I had to go fetch the maid to get the necessary items that should had been in the room without me having to ask.

For such reasons, I would say that I would only use this hotel if I had to in the future, but preferably, I would stay elsewhere, because the value I got during my stay was pretty basic and nothing special according to international standards of travel and hospitality.

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MAR HOTEL CONVENTIONS, Proprietário at Mar Hotel Conventions, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2024

Hello everything is fine? I hope everything is alright.
Thank you for taking time to review us.
We are very sorry for what happened during
your stay, and we can say that
this is not the standard of our hotel.
We will be dealing with the points discussed
in the evaluation at our quality meeting.
About the number of amenities available
in the room it really was our mistake and we apologize.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again soon
so we can show our best service.

Sincerely
Erika Rodrigues
Mar Hotel Conventions

Reviewed 4 February 2024

normally we try to avoid staying in very big hotels, but this time I have to admit that mar hotel is an excellent choice. everything is incredible: the location (10 minutes from the airport), the service, breakfast is tasty and the rooms are cozy.

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MAR HOTEL CONVENTIONS, Proprietário at Mar Hotel Conventions, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2024

Hello there, everything okay?
We are very happy to read your review! It's very important for us to know what our guests really feel like when they stay with us, and your review makes us feel amazing!
We hope to see you again soon!
Best regards,
Pedro Vilela

Reviewed 17 September 2023 via mobile

My second stay in this great hotel
The hôtel is very nice, clean and everyone is si professionnal. Close to the beach and not too far from the airport and not noisy at all.
A special Thanks to « Ana, Karla and Nelma » the « breakfast ladies ». Always smiling and so kind.
Many Thanks for this stay, I will come back in this hotel

Room tip: The breakfast is amazing and the gym is great
Date of stay: September 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
MAR HOTEL CONVENTIONS, Owner at Mar Hotel Conventions, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2023

Hello, Richard, we hope everything is ok!
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us.
We hope everything went well and that you return soon!
Best Regards
Victor Morsch

Reviewed 16 September 2023

My second stay in this hotel. Everyone is so professional but also very friendly. The hotel/pool/room are so clean and very nice.
The food and the breakfast are perfect.
Special thanks to Ana, Nelma and Carla, the "Breakfast ladies", always smiling and so kind. Their "Beiju de Tapioca" are amazing.

Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
MAR HOTEL CONVENTIONS, Proprietário at Mar Hotel Conventions, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2023

Hello, Richard, we hope everything is ok!
First, we would like to say thank You for sharing your experience with us.
We always enjoy receiving positive feedback. It would be our pleasure to host you here at Mar Hotel Conventions in the future.
Best Regards
Victor Morsch

Reviewed 31 July 2023

It ws very good. I only missed an iron that could be used in my room. The room was very comfortable and big. The TV had great movie channels and the bed was excelent. I recomend this hotel for another trip.

Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MAR HOTEL CONVENTIONS, Proprietário at Mar Hotel Conventions, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2023

Hello, dear Kathleen, hope you are doing great!

Thanks for your review about your stay at Mar Hotel Conventions.
Your opinion is very important to keep us improving our services.
About the iron in the room, we have an exclusive area where the materials are available 24 hours.

It'll be our pleasure to have you with us again in the near future.

Best regards,