Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
YouBeeTs
Trieste, Italy

Great location, average hotel

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 16 Jan 2024
The hotel on the whole is ok, I had no major problem. The room is of decent size, adequately furnished; the bathroom perhaps a little small. The day-to-day cleaning is ok (the cleaning ladies are very nice), however my room was in need of a special cleaning, as there were corners and things with encrusted dirt (the window, the hairdrier plug, ...). I had no problem with the internet connection. Breakfast is standard for a Brazilian hotel, no issue about that. The restaurant serves a buffet dinner of rather ordinary quality, but it is cheap. Of course the location is great, in front of the Boa Viagem beach, especially if you have a seaview, which I did not have. A few good restaurants at a walking distance. Spent 285 reais per night, not on the cheap side for an altogether average experience.
Date of stay: January 2024
    RM 130
3.5 km from Marante Plaza Hotel
Room service
View more hotels in Recife
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Stayed there with a friend and it was a great hotel for vacation. Across the street from the Atlantic Ocean beach. The restaurant was very good and was able to bill the food to my room. English speaking ability of the staff was a challenge for me.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RelPublicas, Gerente de relações públicas at Marante Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2018

Hello, how are you?

The experiences of our guests are very important to us. We inform that we are constantly improving and our team is prepared to better serve our customers. Glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We always do everything, always striving for excellence in our services.

Sincerely, Team Marante Plaza Hotel Recife.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Nice location, clean and well furnished and quiet for visitors hoping to get rest. Food is above average for this region though prices are somewhat high. Could be improoved with english speaking tv channels.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Sorin L
Reviewed 6 September 2017

The fabulous location of Marante Hotel on Boa Viagem makes you overlook the fact that the hotel is rather decrepit and not quite comfortable. However, it has a well maintained pool on the rooftop, and serves a wonderful breakfast every morning. Like in most places, staff does not speak anything but Portuguese, one of my colleagues ending up with a bottle of Votka instead of the water he ordered. But right across the street there is the wonderful beach and esplanade of Recife, one of the most beautiful in the world.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
RelPublicas, Gerente de relações públicas at Marante Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

We appreciate your comments and preference for Marante. It was a pleasure to welcome you. The experiences lived by our customers are very important to us. We are constantly improving, always looking for perfection in our services.

Marante Plaza Hotel Recife Team.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

I waited months to write this review to be able to give a balanced account. This is a good hotel in many respects. But, I had a problem with my reservation. I paid for a large room and they had a small room in their system. The way they behaved was despicable. I had the paperwork that showed that I had made the reservation I said. They tried to bully me by putting the luggage in the wrong room. They lied saying that the category of room in my reservation didn't exist, when it's actually listed on their wall. At some point there were four male managers behind the counter trying to bully me. My luck is that I had a friend with me, a lawyer, who recited my rights to him. Only then they did the right thing. So, all in all, friendly until they mess up. I don't plan to go back.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Luciana C
Reviewed 23 August 2016

This is a hotel in a superb location with very friendly service. It has a nice pool with a fantastic view of the beach and the sea. The rooms in the sea front also have a superb view. The rooms themselves are modest, but adequate: clean and functional. Good service is their mark, though. Everybody is so friendly and helpful.

If I had one complaint is the Internet service. It can be very slow. Also, they allow one active connection per guest. In the age where everybody has at least two devices, if not three, it's outdated.

I was also disappointed that they didn't let me change my booking when I arrived. I had done it with booking.com and they said I couldn't change. I found out this is not true. I've just been to another hotel that sorted this out without difficulty. So, better training for the reception staff can be a good idea.

Overall, really, really good. I'll go backk.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Glycerio, Gerente de relações com clientes at Marante Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2016

Hello Luciana! How are you?

We were happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us !
Thank you for choosing us , it was a pleasure to welcome you in our Hotel.
We work to offer the best to our guests and provide them a quiet and special trip .

We look forward to your return!

Regards,

Marante Plaza Hotel staff.