Residence Inn Dothan
US$80
Fairfield Inn
US$60
BestWestern.com
All reviewsnational sales meetinghome away from hometwo bedroom suitebeer and wineextended stay hotelfull size fridgesmall poolvalentine's daylonger staycardio machinesliving areaevery staff memberrooms are spaciousa marriott rewards memberexcellent customer servicea great staywent out of her way
Reviewed 12 April 2018

We stayed here for 4 nights. The staff were wonderful! The young lady at breakfast went above and beyond to make us feel welcomed. We stayed on the third floor and it was very quiet! The room was clean and well supplied although we did have to ask for additional towels on the 3rd day. This is a pet friendly location but we did not notice any or smell any!!

Room Tip: Third floor near the back of the hotel
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank G-Ma30474
ridothan, General Manager at Residence Inn Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear G-Ma30474,

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us at the Residence Inn of Dothan.

Please be certain to let me know if we ever fall short of your expectations.

We do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

We had a house fire and were fortunate enough to get to spend 4 months with these wonderful folks and their awesome hospitality. They were awesome from Pam (GM) to desk to housekeeping to maintenance.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank j0eylamb
ridothan, General Manager at Residence Inn Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear j0eylamb,

Thank you so much for sharing such kind words regarding your recent stay with us at the Residence Inn of Dothan, Al!

I look forward to sharing them with the team during our daily Huddle.

I must say, you and your Mom will truly be missed by the entire staff. Please know that we have enjoyed having you both, we do hope that we helped make an unpleasant situation be more bearable.

Wishing the two of you an easy transition to your restored home.

Please keep in touch.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

We got to the hotel late and they still had our reservation. Nice staff. Rooms were very clean and spacious. We had our one year old son and they were nice enough to lend us a baby pen for no extra charge.If we happen to stop in Dothan again we will choose this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank regilotray
ridothan, General Manager at Residence Inn Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Regilotray,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share such kind words regarding your recent stay with us at the Residence Inn of Dothan, Al.

Please be certain to let us know if we ever fall short of your expectations.

We do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

I stayed here at the residence close to a month. I have so much to say so here it goes.... From the time I walked in to check in my room I was greeted with an outgoing friendly face and a smile. .. I get checked in and my room was awesome with a full fridge and I was not expecting that. Breakfast has healthy options yogurt fruit eggs spinach... that was my go to breakfast everyday. The STAFF !! ... I never met one staff member who did not have a smile on their face. They were are so friendly and helped me with anything I needed..The elevator is kind of slow, to only have 3 floors but I started to take the stairs (no biggie) . I never heard noise in my room as long as I stayed there. On my days off I stayed outside and read a book by the fire. It was very peaceful ... This hotel has a lot of restaurants nearby . I asked the staff at the front about any fine dining restaurants and she told me bellas... Bellas is so great and I thank her for that. I just want to say thank you to the residence marriott in Dothan AL for a great stay while I was away from home and for making me feel so welcomed!

The only Con was their gym.. It was very tiny with not much to do.... no weights or room to do other work out activities and I really do enjoy having a good workout everyday.

Room Tip: 3rd floor was great and quiet
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Welc1975

Dear Mr. Welch,

Wow! Thank you for taking the time to share such kind words regarding your recent stay!

I will be sure to share them with our team.

I have to say that I do feel that we have the right Associates in the right places and are truly fortunate to have Associates with genuine Hospitality Hearts.

Again, thank you so much for taking the time make mention of our team and your accommodations.

We hope to see you again soon.

and Team

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We are not Residence Inn people but was very pleasantly surprised.
Room was great.
Amenities would be great for longer stay, we enjoyed the popcorn.
Breakfast was ok - on par with buffets.
Overall - highly recommend!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Canauk
ridothan, General Manager at Residence Inn Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing such kind words regarding your recent stay with us.

Please be certain to let us know if we ever fall short of your expectations.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.