US$101
GardenInn.com
US$88
US$70
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

US$119
US$113
TownePlace Suites
US$119
Hampton.com
US$129
All reviewsgrocery store across the streethandicapped accessiblefamily outinghotel staff was very friendlybusy roaddesk clerka long road tripthe room was nicespent one nightpet feea great staynice hotelovernight staysitting arealots of restaurantsenjoyable stayshopping and restaurants
Reviewed 12 April 2018

This place is a great value. The property is well maintained, very clean, and comfortable. While there, the manager held a reception in the lobby for guests, providing dinner and refreshments.
The location is convenient to restaurants and other retail outlets.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Pamela K, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay with us! We are so glad our staff was able to show their southern hospitality and make your stay great! We hope to see you next time you are in the Wiregrass Area.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I arrived at the hotel after a really long and difficult trip across country. The desk clerk checked me in quickly and was very polite! My room was cleaned well, and the pool was a welcome sight to relax! The front desk also made it a point to call me when someone informed them my car's lights were still on, which was greatly appreciated! All of the staff I passed by on my way in and out were all very friendly and accommodated my every request! Will definitely be staying here in the future.

Room Tip: Great employees
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Pamela K, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay with us! We are so pleased to hear that you had such a great stay. We will pass your compliments along to our staff. We hope to see you next time you are in the Wiregrass Area!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

A shout out to "Ms Pam" and the new clerk that worked the night I stayed last week. Was complimenting the desk clerk and found out she was only on her second night on the job! The rooms were very clean, comfortable, and affordable. Breakfast was very convenient and laid out nicely. My place to stay in the future when I am in Dothan !

Doug

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Pamela K, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

We would like to thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I stay here quite often and need to give a shout out to Alycia the desk clerk! I watched as she had these 2 couples calling her an idiot, threatening her, and being very rude to her. The whole time she remained calm, never raised her voice and was very polite!! I think she is amazing and should be commended for the level of service she provides! I often see her at checkin and then again at checkout the next morning and she is always chipper & friendly!!!

Room Tip: Ask for 3rd floor
Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Pamela K, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

I am very glad to hear that our Guest Service Agent was able to handle a difficult situation and truly appreciate you letting us know!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We were 2 couples traveling together. We had booked 2 separate rooms. When we entered our room, the air conditioner was so loud that there was no way we could sleep with the loud noise. We went back to the desk and we were told by ALYCIA
that we had paid for the room and there was nothing she could do. We asked for a different room being that it was still early. She again said to stop bothering her, there was nothing she could do. We approached her a third time about maintenance or talking to a manager. ALYCIA angrily told us that neither was possible. We asked for a fan for the room being that the air conditioner wasn't working. ALYCIA angrily told us that she would call around to find a room at a different hotel for one of us, but the other couple would have to stay at their hotel. When I finally reached my limit and told her that she just wasn't getting it, we were in one car and travelling together and would need 2 rooms somewhere. She told us we were invading her space and we must leave the lobby and go to our room or she would call the police. ALYCIA should not be left in charge of a hotel full of people with no manager or backup personnel! She is rude, has no people skills, and threatens guests who need help!
ALYCIA needs extensive training or firing!!! She certainly is not a good representative for Comfort Suites!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Pamela K, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

I was saddened to hear about your disappointing stay at the Comfort Suites. Being away from home can be a stressful time. At Comfort Suites, we hope to ease your worries, not add to them. I'm sorry that didn't happen during your stay.
Customer feedback is such an important part of maintaining a high level of customer service. Please know that I will share your comments with the team, so that they can respond appropriately to your feedback and ensure that any short comings are addressed.
The feedback received by several guests in the lobby during this time were actually praising how well our Guest Service Agent handled be screamed and yelled at by 3 people at one time while being called names. We had several reports from other guests who also said the group of people were very threatening and they felt our Guest Service Agent did everything she could to temper the situation and calm the guest to no avail.
I appreciate that you took the time to share your concerns with us. I do hope you will give us another chance in the future to show you what a great experience you can have with us.