Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Dothan, AL
TownePlace Suites
US$173
US$159
Travelocity
All reviewshome depotcracker barrelindoor poolfront deskroom was cleancouple hoursthe staff was super friendlycheck in was easyquiet hotelking bedstay there againgreat place to stayenjoyed our stayexercise roomnext morninglocation was perfectexcellent experience
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We have never stayed in a Country Inn before. I would say it is a great hotel to stay in. Breakfast was not great and the pool is not heated as stated not even the 80 degrees. Air smelled a little stale but nice and cold. For some reason on our second day coming back to our room our key did not work. Told the front desk and she scanned it again but was not pleasant. The guy on duty on the 28th when we arrived was excellent. Overall was a great stay and would recommend and will stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Randy B, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Dothan, AL, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

On behalf of the entire team here at the Country Inn & Suites, we thank you for staying with us and we appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

It's off the road behind Cracker Barrel. Had to look to find it. Everything was fine and places for dinner were within walking distance. Just started stayinf at Country Inn's and am very pleased with the brand.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Randy B, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Dothan, AL, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

We are so pleased that you have discovered Country Inn & Suites. We look forward to being of service again soon.

Thank you for taking the time to review our humble establishment.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I love this hotel! Great staff,clean room,clean hotel grounds,inside pool. Only thing I didn't like was the pool wasn't heated. Will definitely be staying here on all my future trips to Dothan Alabama!The front desk had delicious fresh baked cookies upon check-in and throughout the evening.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Randy B, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Dothan, AL, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us. We are humbled by your review and excellent rating. Further to your comment on the pool, we keep our pool at 82 degrees; to keep our guests safe from algae and bacteria; which grow in warmer water.

A Country Inn and Suites Traveller
Reviewed 19 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Randy B, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Dothan, AL, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Reviewed 10 March 2018

The property itself was fine, staff friendly. But, I booked this facility because I wanted a suite - we came to Dothan for my husband's deployment send-off with our 3 kids. Really wanted some privacy with my husband before we left. Even though I booked a suite, the hotel was unable to provide one - said they had been overbooked. So me, hubby, and 3 kids spent our last night together crammed into 1 small room. I told the front desk staff about the problem, they were sympathetic but unable to help. Currently they’re trying to adjust my rate so I won’t be paying for the suite we didn’t get.

Dear BroomHugger,

We are proud that you selected our hotel, prior to your husband's deployment. While I am not sure of all your reservation details, (need your name and stay details); I can apologize on behalf of the entire team here. Third party sites do make reservations while the hotel is taking reservations; which may overbook specific room types from time to time.

Thank you for sharing your experience.