Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$69
PricelineUS$69
Hotels.comUS$69
Expedia.comUS$69
HurbUS$69
StayForLongUS$101
All reviews room was clean smoke smell great room staff was friendly continental breakfast excellent stay motel florida highway accommodations maintenance
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 February 2021 via mobile

I’ve been at this location within a month the staff is wonderful, great room service, clean atmosphere, tile floor clean, good restaurants, DoorDash delivers in minutes within ordering will definitely be back again

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2020 via mobile

Overall this hotel was good. It definitely would have gotten at least one more star if not for the the fact that our room absolutely reeked of cigarette smoke. We reserved a non-smoking room, and the door had a no smoking sign on it but obviously the previous occupants did not comply with that. Everything we brought into the room including clothes, bags, pillows, blankets etc absolutely reek of cigarette smoke after leaving the room. We had to wash everything, even the clean clothes in the suitcase we didn’t wear. We are used to a cigarette smell as a bar we frequent at home allows smoking so we are used to having to wash our clothes and shower after we visit there. The smell in our hotel room was just like if someone was in the room with us smoking. No exaggeration.

My wife has asthma and had to use her rescue inhaler constantly while we were there.

Otherwise the accommodations were a good value. The room was updated, the bed was fairly comfortable, it seemed clean (aside from the horrendous smoke smell). No other major complaints!

We liked the location, convenient to Starbucks (we walked for breakfast!) and shopping and other restaurants.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2020

The water pressure and shower head made the price of admission alone after a long travel day. Very clean nice grass area to walk my little dog. Super convenient location. Staff was great - we have bad knees and had no trouble in the accessible unit. Thank you for providing such a nice place that is dog friendly!

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 13 June 2020

The people who work here are very nice and friendly and i would recommend them to anybody. The manager is super sweet and i would stay here anytime i need a hotel and the beds are very comfortable and soft

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2020

I stayed in Dothan, AL at the Red Roof on May 17th, 2020. The room was clean, I though and remodeled. Check-in person was very nice. I got up early to do work. When I turned on the lights, I was greeted by 2 black bugs about 3/4 inch in length, and three small black bugs. The neighboring room played loud music until 6:30 AM. My complaint about the bugs was pretty much met with denial by management. They said they would get back to me. Not... I am on the road every week. Many low cost hotels don't get it. Clean room at a fair price and you get repeat customers. Most are happy with one-time customers as there will always be more. Not so, soon you run-out of good (business) customers, the the doors close.

Date of stay: May 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Navigate00681414392, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2020

Hello Allen,

Thank you for taking time to tell us about your recent stay. We are sorry to hear your stay was unpleasant. I can assure you that corrective measures will be taken to ensure a similar situation does not occur in the future. Once again we are truly sorry.