US$85
US$67
US$85
US$68
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

US$123
Hampton.com
US$139
US$129
US$113
Priceline
All reviewsbreakfast buffetsausageroom was cleanflat screen tvstaff was very friendlyup to datewould stay here againenjoyed my stayloungetinadryeraltruckcourtyard
Reviewed 3 February 2018

On our previous visits while driving south this was a nice place to stay. Never again though. First room had faulty door handle which took two of us to open. Not safe to be unable to leave a room in an emergency. Also WiFi didn't work. Second room smelled of stale cigarette smoke, even though it was a non smoking room. Toilet seat was held together by tape. Bathroom had a lot of mould. Definitely not very sanitary. We went to restaurant for supper to find it wasn't open as staff hadn't shown up. We were directed to the bar. This was ok, bar food and friendly service. The best parts about this place were the friendly staff and very good breakfast buffet.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank barbara_whitford
Hannah S, Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed here a few years ago and decided to try again. The front desk and staff was very friendly . The first room we had the bed was broken. We were sent to another room and the fridge was broken.. no big deal to us. The hotel is definitely in need of updating. The breakfast was good with several choices.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Hannah S, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that the staff was able to help with the issue you had with your initial room.

We hope you will give us another chance when you are in the area as I know our property has the ability to not only meet, but exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We stayed there last night, Jan 1st, 2018.. We had stayed there for years on our way south for winter, and it was fine. We liked it as they take dogs and have a great breakfast buffet that comes with your room. However, big changes since last year. The fridge and microwave had been taken out.. and we had counted on the fridge for some of our food. The vanity faucet needs to be replaced. It sprayed all over the counter and leaked as well on the counter, and when I reached under the faucet to see what was wrong, and why there was brown water coming out, I nearly cut my hand as there is jagged metal that could easily really hurt someone. Very disappointed. The room was clean and they do take dogs. and the bed was comfortable. But we will not be staying there again. The price was lower than in the past but that does NOT make up for the problems. I am writing management to relay the bathroom faucet problem as someone could be hurt and cut on the rusty metal. there are not enough lamps if a person wants to read in bed. All in all, a change for the worse.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

We apologize you had an unpleasant stay. We urge you to reach out to the staff when you have any issues as we would have been happy to accommodate you in any fashion possible to ensure your satisfaction.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

the night was terrible..roaches in the room and in my water on right stand. they came out at night in the dark. they were on me in bed. when I went to the bath room one fell on the ground and I thought no can't be..well it was and they were on me during the night. in the morning I told my daughter quietly not to alarm the kids and showed the roaches in the water. we left and went to another hotel. it was a horrible experience.

Room Tip: good luck if you stay here
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

The accommodations and the staff are always very helpful have a good breakfast bar and a buffet on Sundays the roads are always clean and well equipped necessary amenities we always enjoy our stay here

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your response. We hope you will continue to come visit us when you are in our area!

Clarion Inn and Suites