US$85
US$73
US$69
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

US$123
US$144
US$119
US$113
Priceline
All reviewsindoor poolfront desktaco bellparking lotroom was cleansink areaupon checkrooms are nicewould stay here againhousekeeping staffexcellent customer serviceenjoyed our staybistromarriottsanderslobbycheryl
Reviewed 14 March 2018

the hotel itself is fine. the people nice. but it has issues - showing it was done on the cheap:

1. TV way too small - can't see from the room.
2. Gym equipment old
3. No newspapers - seriously - i knew this last time
4. my free platinum gift - they wouldn't honor tea, just coffee

C'mon - this place - juist not for me. they aren't investing in quality.

PS - they have bistro 2.0 - overpriced. Fortunately you can get a reasonably priced breakfast next door at Atlanta Bread Co. Lots of restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
DothanCourtyard, Manager at Courtyard Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard Dothan.

I apologize that you didn't find everything as you expected. Of course, the hotel was completely renovated last year. Newspapers were removed from Marriott Brand Standards at that time. Most days, we, along with other hotels nationwide, were throwing away an average of 50 newspapers because 90% of our guests are not interested in receiving this amenity.

I do apologize for the confusion over tea. Of course tea would be offered for the Marriott Rewards gift and we will correct this immediately with the staff member you encountered.

I hope that you will visit us again when you're in our area to experience the guest service you expect.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

It's a little hard to find in the dark, in the rain, but it's next to the Office Max. It's a Courtyard, so the room was fine, bed was fine. Whoever was running the Bistro disappeared, so I ended up going to Publix for my salad. The management should consider replacing the carpet in the one elevator, or at least shampoo it. It was, well, disgusting. I would probably stay here again if I had to go to Dothan, but this is clearly in the lower quartile of Courtyard properties.

Stayed: February 2018
DothanCourtyard, Manager at Courtyard Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your stay at the Courtyard Dothan.

I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced locating the hotel. The hotel signage, lighted at night, directing you into the hotel, is next to a Taco Bell who experienced a fire recently and is closed. The Office Depot next door does share that entrance with us. However, the lighting issues, hopefully will be rectified when the Taco Bell reopens following renovations.

I am at a loss as to why there wasn't adequate staff in our Bistro and do apologize for your inconvenience.

The carpet in the elevator is scheduled to be replaced. In fact, you were here during the week the entire hotel received carpet, upholstery and drapery cleaning and it was shampooed and determined that it had to be replaced.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Had a quick one night business trip stay. Hotel has been updated and was nice & clean. I would stay here again if traveling to Dothan. I did not have time for breakfast so I can’t comment on that. The hotel sits back off of a main road.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
DothanCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Leigh, Thank you for your comments, and we are glad you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

friendly and courteous staff. Hotel is set back away from the main road. indoor pool is great. exercise area well equipped. The Bistro area is small, however it is nice and quite. There was an unfortunate family medical issue with the key person behind the Bistro counter one morning. One of the housekeeping staff stepped in to take over that morning and did a good job under the circumstances. I do not recall her name. She deserves a Very Well Done.

Room Tip: choose a room that does not face the main road. room facing main road can be noisy
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Thank you for your loyalty.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Was visiting town for the first time. I couldn’t be more pleased with the exceptional staff!!!! Special thanks to Tracy Wilson, Jauana Bennett and the general manager Bill!!! Thank you all for such a wonderful stay!!!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your response! We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon!