“A good place for women”
Review of Fairhope Avenue

Fairhope Avenue
Ranked #1 of 31 things to do in Fairhope
More attraction details
Owner description: The main shopping area in this picturesque resort town.
Reviewed 16 August 2017

We spent a few days in the area and went down town to see the place. Pretty much all that is there are restaurants, clothing stores and antique shops. My wife liked it much more than I did.

There are newer reviews for Fairhope Avenue

Reviewed 20 July 2017

This is a unique place to visit. I find something new and diffrent every time we go there. I can see why so many seniors come to live in fairhope. The town takes great pride in how it looks, the number of flower along the streets showes this to be true. There is a shop for every need, not to mention the great places to eat.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Had a great time strolling thru the shops. Lots of different types to go in, antiques, gifts, clothes and mixed in some quaint restaurants. Enjoyed my visit very much.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We love visiting Fairhope avenue and going in and out of the stores shopping for deals and interesting items. As always the merchants are very friendly and the shops are so nice. Its a highlight of my time in Fairhope to shop the shops

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Shops every where...places to eat also. We always like coming to this quaint little town. The people are friendly.