“Great place!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

The food is excellent here and the bartender, Tavvy, is the best. I had the scallops and creme brûlée. This cafe comes highly recommended.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Camellia Cafe is our favorite restaurant in Fairhope. The atmosphere is great. Wait staff is always very attentive. And the food is always excellent! I enjoyed the duck breast and my wife had the flat iron steak. We always try to visit Camellias any time we are in Fairhope.

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

I've tried to recreate this salad, but just can't seem to make it as good as Camellia Cafe! Maybe one of the best things I've ever eaten. This place is a must!

Reviewed 15 December 2016

Had been here at their soft opening and did not feel the food hit the mark. We were a party of eight and everone way impressed with the wonderful food, excellent staff and great service. It does get a little noisy but otherwise a great experience.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

I had never been to Fairhope Al but this trip for the Thanksgiving holiday was a surprise. Not only was the service excellent, but the food was beyond good. The salmon dish was the best my wife has ever eaten. The crab cake appetizer to die for. I suggest if you are in this area to be sure to make a reservation and don't miss this place.

1  Thank Richard H

Been to Camellia Cafe? Share your experiences!