“My new favorite ice cream”
Review of Mr Gene's Beans

Mr Gene's Beans
Ranked #3 of 7 Dessert in Fairhope
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We wanted ice cream after enjoying the shops in town. So glad we did! This is now my favorite ice cream. I had never had Blue Bell Pralines and Cream but it is so good. Would highly recommend it. Also, the shop is cute and the staff was friendly. The only bad thing is that you can’t buy Blue Bell where I live.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

This ice cream location is in the heart of Fairhope...it's been in this location for years...I believe it has been recently sold but the new owners have not changed much of the prior owners

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Recommend for a coffe or ice cream during your trip. Great for kids to adults. They have areas inside and outside to enjoy your treats.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Standard fare ice cream in cones or styrofoam cups. Good ice cream but moderately expensive, on par for downtown Fairhope. Nice folks serving.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Ice cream is good, but you can’t go wrong with Bluebell. The quaintness of this precious place is what sells it! We sat on the porch and people watched for about an hour. The staff we encountered could be a bit friendlier.