“Not up to my standards!”

Big Daddy's Grill At Riverpark
Ranked #10 of 122 Restaurants in Fairhope
Price range: US$10 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Big Daddy's Grill is a very casual family restaurant located on beautiful fish river. We are not trying to be anything more than that so be advised: your food will be served in a plastic basket, your beer and wine in plastic cups, your servers will be friendly and may even call you honey or sweetie. We take tremendous pride in providing our guests with excellent food and service at a reasonable price. As always, NO RESERVATIONS TAKEN. We will seat your party as quickly as possible. If you have a party over 20 please ask for Jason, Bruce or Kyle. Thank You! Big Daddy's Grill is now serving all of our burgers and poboys on fresh baked bread delivered daily by the wonderful folks at Heavenly Creations Bakery in downtown Fairhope!
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Besides being soo hot in August, the service was extremely sloooow! We were a group of 12 and they assigned a new waitress to take care of us. CRAZY!
Took forever to get our first drinks so guys ordered 3 at a time on next round. I had to go inside to ask for mine because she didn't bring.
In middle of this ordeal the waitress left and we got a new one. Omgosh.
The food was good but not superb like we were told by a friend.
Would not go back!

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

I’ve heard a lot of good things about this place so my husband and I decided to try it out. It was a once and done for us. We went about 5:45 on a Friday, they weren’t busy but our service was slow. Despite that I paid $16.50 for a shrimp basket that only had 8 shrimp in it. I was expecting at least 10 for that price. If you have a family member with an allergy I’d steer clear of this place. I let them know my husband has a shellfish allergy and the server (his name is Jacob) just acted as if it wasn’t a big deal. My husband got the Philly cheesesteak and said it wasn’t that good. Checking it off the list but we won’t be returning. $50 for mediocre food and service for 2 people just isn’t my thing.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

After hearing so much about this place, I decided to check it out. BEAUTIFUL view and good food. I had the "kids" crab claws which was ample portion for me. Husband, being shellfish allergic, had the burger & potato salad. Both were very good. Service was good as well. Will return again soon. Would like to go back when they have music on the deck.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Woodmont seniors met for dinner or 15 of us did. We had a great server Audrey Love. She kept our drinks full and got all our food out quickly. She even smiled at the corny jokes of our group. This was her last night to work because she has to go back to school. Best wishes to her. Now we had a variety of food, fried shrimp, blackened shrimp, fish, salads and wraps. No complaints. The food was great and service awesome. Warning, we will be back!

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Last week during our vacation to Point Clear we visited twice. This is without a doubt the best seafood restaurant we have visited in the area. I can't pinpoint any particular dish because they are all wonderful. We can't wait to be back next year, if not sooner!