“Not as described in menu”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #24 of 116 Restaurants in Gadsden
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I called in and ordered a Grilled Chicken Avocado sandwich here last week, with a salad bar substituted for the French fries. The salad bar was fabulous as always, but the sandwich was very plain. Not bad, just not as described in the menu. Here is the description: "Grilled chicken with Swiss cheese, applewood smoked bacon, and sliced avocado. Topped with lettuce, fresh tomato, pickle chips, and onion." I ordered it with no tomato, no onion. What I got? Grilled chicken, tomato, pickle and onion. NO bacon, swiss cheese, OR avocado!?

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Wait staff interrupted my meal constantly. Ambience was okay. Food was excellent. Enjoyed the salad bar. Soup was average.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Stopped in for dinner. Was nice to have a salad bar to experience again. had been awhile since I had seen one. Lots of options on salad bar and the sirloin dinner was excellent and tender. Good atmosphere in the restaurant also.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

We came to Ruby’s because I had a coupon for my birthday for a free burger. I had the mushroom and Swiss burger and my husband had the sliders and salad bar. Both meals were to our liking and the service was good. Salad bar was very fresh. We came at about 6 on a Friday night and we got right in.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

It's hard to go wrong at a Ruby Tuesday for lunch or dinner. Their "garden bar" is always a treat, even though they now charge extra for it with any meal. The one in Gadsden was the first one we've visited that offered kale, which I enjoy. The restaurant sits right in front of the Fairfield Inn, and there are two other hotels (a Holiday Inn Express and one of the Clarion properties) next door to the Fairfield. We walked over for dinner. It was a Friday night around 8 PM so we were surprised there were so many small children there, but they likely were travelers, too.

We have a RT where we live so we pretty much know what to expect. The service was a tad slow considering there were so many empty booths and tables, but the food was good and we were in no particular hurry. When the waitress finally refilled our water glasses (I also had wine) she spilled ice all over the floor and just left it there. We were careful to remind nearby diners not to slip on the ice.

Several of the Garden Bar's offerings were down to the dregs and no one seemed worried about it, but I attribute that to the late relatively hour.

Hubby was happy that his "side salad" was large and came from the Garden Bar.

No one offered bread or their little muffins, though.

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!