“EXCELLENT - Great Quality”

Gulf Shores Seafood
Ranked #1 of 175 Restaurants in Gulf Shores
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: We're your #1 seafood solution for both local "meals to go" and "pack and travel" fresh seafood. Gulf Shores Seafood & Meat Market is your one stop source for the freshest seafood, premium steaks and everything you need to prepare your family's seafood feast. Offering Crawfish - Shrimp - Crab Legs - Lobster Tails - Fish - Oysters - Premium Steaks, and much more.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This place has cooked take out meals or fresh seafood to take home. We had the boil for two. More than we could eat. Cooked just right. This is the only place in this area that I found that have Gulf Shrimp. The restaurants downtown said on their menu that they had Gulf shrimp but I was not served Gulf Shrimp. Broccoli salad was delicious! Very clean place. Prices very reasonable.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

They have a great selection of fresh seafood. Gulf shrimp of course in whatever size you want. They have frozen Royal Reds (frozen because they are frozen on the boat because they are caught too far out to keep fresh). They will cook the shrimp and season it as mild, medium or cajun. Joe recommends a mild seasoning to appreciate the taste of the shrimp. They also have a selection of fresh fish - tuna (it looked perfect for sashimi), snapper, flounder, trigger, tilapia. They have several low-country boils with corn and potatoes that I didn't try, not a big fan of the boils.

1  Thank JKurach
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We got the crab legs & shrimp dinner x 2. It was delicious! We were 15 minutes late due to an accident on our way there. Our food was still hot & fresh when we got it. We'll definitely get another take out meal from this place!! Prices are very reasonable & the portions are large! Enjoy! We did!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Got the low country boil and a pound of shrimp the first night in town. Very surprised with the exceptional quality. Heard other customers talking about the Key Lime Pie. Leaving town we had them pack us a cooler with shrimp and scallops. We also got a Key Lime Pie. We cut us a slice when we got home. My wife said it was quite possibly the best she ever had.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

Fantastic. My son and I are seafood lovers and we shared a takeout of crab legs, potatoes and corn. Those crab legs were divine. I picked up a small tub of smoked salmon dip and also a crab/artichoke dip. Both were good. My friend got the cajun crab dip and it was GREAT!
My friend was skeptical because he's a diehard foodie but he was won over immediately. I'll be back on there whenever I am on the coast.

1  Thank amyg232018