“Great place!”
other travellers have booked this property
two pools at Lani Kai balcony view looking at gulf
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
two pools at Lani Kai
balcony view looking at gulf
view of living room
dining room and living room
master queen bedroom
master queen bedroom
guest bathroom
guest king bedroom
master bathroom
master bathroom
living room
view of building
red circle shows our balcony
Overview

TN
“Great place!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

We had a great stay in unit 113! it could of turned out differently with all the work that was going on around there, but we just took it in stride. it was an adventure getting from our room out to the street each day, but the beach was there waiting for us! The unit is just as it is described - even better! The only complaint I would have is that the mattresses are way too soft for my comfort. That's just a personal
opinion. Chris was great and answered all my questions and got right on the cable/wifi problems that we had the first day. Even though it was across the street from the beach, I was on the beach in less time
than many places where I have stayed directly on the beach. I also still had a view of the beach from the
balcony. I would definitely recommend staying in this unit.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
26 Jun 2014
Thank you for the kind words. It makes my wife and I happy knowing you enjoyed your stay! Let us know when you plan to head back to the beach!

Chris

Reviewed 23 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A romantic getaway
Management Response
23 Jun 2013
We are delighted you guys had a great time. Thanks so much for the kind words! Hope to have you back soon!

Chris
Kiana D
Ellisville, Mississippi
“Such a fantastic place to stay!!”
Reviewed 25 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013
person found this review helpful

I stayed here for spring break just a few weeks ago. I had the best time, mostly due to the condo and it's location. It is close to the Hangout, and if you aren't familiar with the Gulf Shores area, the Hangout is part of the main cluster of stores and restaurants in Gulf Shores. A lot of places are in walking distance. Lani Kai is located right past Bahama Bob's- it takes less than 2 minutes to walk there. It's also my favorite place to eat in Gulf Shores, so that was a plus. The beach is literally right across the street. Something else great about that is that, the part of the beach that it's across from isn't over-populated. There was always a place for us to have. The view is beautiful from the living room/deck.
Now as for inside the condo, so cute. The pictures simply don't do it justice. It is bigger in person. It isn't one of those condos that you feel smothered in. The second day that we were there, it rained. We got a movie and stayed in all day and it was fine. As for amenities- there is a flat-screen in the living room with a dvd player, wifi, 2 other TVs in the bed room with plenty of channels, a washer and dryer, a dishwasher and much more- everything was in working order.Everything was very clean. The pools outside looked very new. There are two- an adult pool and a family pool.
I will be renting this condo again. It was a great price and a great stay. The owner is also very kind and available. He told me that if I needed anything, he was only 45 minutes down the road and he would come help with whatever he could. If you rent this condo, just know that you are getting a great deal and a great place to stay!
-Kiana Davis

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Short stay
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing