“Worst pizza I've ever paid for.”
Review of Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #16 of 20 Quick Bites in Gulf Shores
Description: Visit your Gulf Shores Domino's Pizza today for a signature pizza or oven baked sandwich. We have coupons and specials on pizza delivery, pasta, buffalo wings, & more! Order online now! All deliveries are now contactless.
Reviewed 2 June 2021

I've ordered pizzas from this store about once a month for 3 years now and every time I get another one the quality of the pizza gets worse. Yesterday was my last one! The pizza looked like something a child would try to make in an EZ Bake Oven. I've never seen anything like it before in a pizza box. The crust was super thin, barely any sauce or cheese and the whole pizza was so burnt that the toppings were un-recognizable. I piled what toppings I could on top of a couple of slices to eat and threw the rest in the trash. Awful! I'm glad I survived the ordeal.

Date of visit: June 2021
Write a reviewReviews (43)

Reviewed 4 May 2021

The driver was friendly but don't waste your time...cold, burnt , and nasty. Next time I will cook a Tombstone.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 31 March 2021

We ordered two pizzas for our family. They were delivered much later than the online order showed, were cold and shaken so it looked like they had been opened and eaten or dropped. I refuse to let my kids touch it. I can't get ahold of them by phone (I have tried over 30 times and the one time someone answered, they hung up). When I complained online, they just offered a percentage off another order. I want a refund. Way to ruin a vacation.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 10 August 2020

the Pizza ordered was a meat lovers, ordered it using their app for the first time, I liked the tracking feature, although it took a little longer than expected it was a great pie, hot and delivered to my hotel door. good job Dominos!

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 28 March 2020

Our order took over an hour and then was cold when we got it. The driver didn’t know where we were and had to call.

Date of visit: March 2020