“Local Gem !”

Fish River Grill #3
Ranked #6 of 176 Restaurants in Gulf Shores
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

we go often, food is great and people are very nice. You must try their swamp soup !! Everything we have tried has been good. Our grandson also gave it two thumbs up.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Husband and I ate there last night. Although the waitress named Pam was interested in being friendly our food was amazing. Highly recommend the OMG shrimp PO boy.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

We were in Gulf Shores to close on our condo and this place was recommended. Boy are we glad we took the advice. From the swamp soup to the complimentary dessert our meal was fantastic. Can't wait to be consider locals here.

Reviewed 6 September 2018

The interior is casual, nothing fancy, but clean, and the wait staff was friendly and helpful. I had the 1/2 Reuben and slaw; both were excellent, and fairly priced. You are served a small portion of their "swamp soup" with your food. It is great! Turnip greens, white beans, sausage; tasty. I will be returning to try their dessert beignet.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Please only come here if you want frozen food and farm raised fish not fresh caught or fresh from scratch food. I was to say the least EXTREMELY disappointed. With so many good places to eat in this area how such a mediocre restaurant received such good reviews is beyond me!!! I will never be back and I’m telling you don’t WASTE YOUR MONEY. You can have so much better food made from scratch and fresh caught fish for the same $$ in this area. Don’t believe the hype this place is a fried food frozen farm raised hell hole.