“Home away from home”
other travellers have booked this property
Sip on hot tea and watch the birds feed from strategically placed feeders.
Saltwater Pool with 0 step entry. Enjoy the grills and picnic tables along side pool area! Nestled in the pines, in the beautiful, natural shrubbery, of the Bon Secor National Refuge.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Sip on hot tea and watch the birds feed from strategically placed feeders.
Hot tub is poolside whenever you are ready to grab a cold drink and relax.
Gorgeous saltwater pool newly bricked. Palm trees insure a tropical beach relaxing vacation!
Washer and dryer
Dinette with kitchen
Extra seating at small table with bench seating
3rd bedroom bunk with trundle
2nd bathroom
2nd bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Allons, Tennessee
“Vacation stay”
Reviewed 2 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

The beach house was really cute (a little unclean upon arrival but cozy and the owner Lisa was very nice,She always responded when I needed her and kept in contact.I was disappointed that the tv's in both bedrooms didn't work and the bed in the master bedroom was very Very uncomfortable.The house was not as close to the beach as I wanted but we found a good spot to drive to.We love the Fort Morgan area its great. We will definatly be back but probably not at this beach house.

Date of stay: June 2017
tammylati...
Hammond, Louisiana
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 31 March 2017 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

This place has everything you could ask for and more for a weekend retreat ,vacation ,time to relax.my daughter and I went and lived the gulf shore community atmosphere without all the crazy crowds. Tons to do places to eat I will definitely be back fantastic big place

Date of stay: September 2016
Amy I
“We will definitely be back.”
Reviewed 1 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

I think the initial pic of the house is deceiving. It makes it look like you have your own private beach house right out your back door. The location of the initial address you get is not at all what it really is. It is very hard to find and confusing with you giving several addresses. Other than that we had a great time, and loved the house we will definitely be back!

Date of stay: July 2016
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Amanda C
Mount Judea, Arkansas
“Nice”
Reviewed 17 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

The house was nice and lovely. The only problem I had was that it was a long walk to get the house and kind of hard to find. The kids loved the room that they got to themselves.

Date of stay: July 2016
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
17 Jul 2016
Thank you so much Amanda for staying in my hideaway beach cottage! I appreciate all my guest and always love their input! I would love you and and your family to come stay again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.