“Too smoky!!!”

Add it.
On Tap Sports Cafe
Ranked #117 of 163 Restaurants in Hoover
Reviewed 31 October 2011

No place inside to escape the smoke, not sure about their ventilation system, but it seems to recirculate rather than remove any of the smoke. I am an-ex smoker, so I undderstand people needing a place to hang out and smoke, nut this place takes it to the extreme...tried sitting outside to eat, only to have a couple come outside and suit next to us smoking while they talked on the phone.
And to top it off, our server messed up our order "twice", so no reason for us to return.

Reviewed 13 October 2011

If you like beer and sports, this is your spot. If you just want a reasonably decent meal, there are plenty of other good restaurants on the Galleria Circle. The coffee and tea are watery and tasteless and the food is not very good, unless you like it all fried. The wait staff is pleasant, but service gets pretty slow if there happens to be more than a few customers.

Reviewed 19 September 2011

The management at this place is extremely rude. I asked to have one of the many TV channels changed to a different channel and was rudely told no.. The place was loud. The food was greasy, bad. The only good thing about the place is the bartenders. I would never go back to this place again, nor recommend it to a friend. The place was better last year under different management.

1  Thank greenwhite87
Reviewed 31 January 2011

I live in this area, and I visit this property occassionally. It is sports bar, and it does not pretend to be anything else. It has been packed on every Saturday that I have visted, particularly on football Saturdays. The service is above average, and the food is typical sports bar food. It has been ranked as one of the top sports bars in the Birmingham area for the last few years. It is a great place to hang out with friends.

Reviewed 6 March 2010

If you don't like a smoky atmosphere I do not recommend this place. I'm not a big fan of that, but if you don't mind it, the food is very good.