“Just bad”

Add it.
On Tap Sports Cafe
Ranked #117 of 162 Restaurants in Hoover
Reviewed 17 October 2014

Dark and dingy, place looks like it could use a good cleaning and disinfecting.
Sat at table and promptly ended up with previous diner's BBQ sauce all over my hand and pants.
Wait staff finally spoke to us on our way out.
Probably fine if you want to drink beer and watch TV.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

On Tap was my wife and my "go to" place. It had entrees that we both enjoyed and the beer selections were very good. They have removed certain items from the menu so the selections are not as varied as previously. I enjoy IPAs, but my two favorite are no longer offered.....Loose Cannon and Sweetwater IPA. Service is hit or miss.....a couple of servers are great, even outstanding....others not so much.

Reviewed 24 August 2012

I was suprised when i entered at lunch to find so many tvs on varios channels showing sports.i was looking at the menu and the waitress asked if i knew what i wanted,i didnt know if i wanted the meat and three or a burger.after a long wait she came back and i ordered the black and blue burger well done.i waited 45 minutes for the burger and it was barely warm,it didnt have buffao sauce on it or any blue cheese..i loaded up on ketsup and ate it.i was very dissapointed in the meal amd service.

1  Thank rebelwebb
Reviewed 31 October 2011

No place inside to escape the smoke, not sure about their ventilation system, but it seems to recirculate rather than remove any of the smoke. I am an-ex smoker, so I undderstand people needing a place to hang out and smoke, nut this place takes it to the extreme...tried sitting outside to eat, only to have a couple come outside and suit next to us smoking while they talked on the phone.
And to top it off, our server messed up our order "twice", so no reason for us to return.

Reviewed 13 October 2011

If you like beer and sports, this is your spot. If you just want a reasonably decent meal, there are plenty of other good restaurants on the Galleria Circle. The coffee and tea are watery and tasteless and the food is not very good, unless you like it all fried. The wait staff is pleasant, but service gets pretty slow if there happens to be more than a few customers.