“Good food, good prices”

Taziki's Mediterranean Cafe
Ranked #22 of 172 Restaurants in Hoover
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 30 June 2017

Great to call ahead to drive thru and pick up or dine in. Have found that all of the food is delicious! Love dining in and ordering for office luncheons.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

I had the most disgusting experience while visiting Taziki's today. My sister and I came in for lunch and ordered the Chicken Feast without salad. We ordered rice and potatoes instead. Well, when our order arrived, I noticed that we didn't have pita bread, so I went to the counter and told them that we didn't have bread and they explained to me that you don't get bread without a salad which is totally fine. I then asked if I can have some and said that I will pay for it. The guy that I was talking to told one of the guys behind him my issues, and he rudely and aggressively tossed two pieces of bread on a tray. I then say, "it's two of us, can we have more?". I guess that really aggravated him more because he damn near threw the bread on the floor! He knew exactly what he was doing because because he was looking with a nasty smirk on his face the entire time. Needless to say, I didn't eat the bread, spoke with the manager and promised myself that I would never eat there again.

1  Thank Enger85
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Great place!! Easy to order and delicious food! Prefer the soft pita with the hummus. Kids really enjoyed it as well!!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Taziki's does a great job at getting your food to you quickly so you can get back to work on time. They are happy to help with special requests and their sweet tea is delicious. I love the Sneaky Taziki as it's just the right portion size for lunch. Their pita chips are really good, too.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Tazikis is a constant choice for my family any night of the week- Take out or dine in is always consistently fresh and delicious !