“Moonshine served”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #93 of 163 Restaurants in Hoover
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Only on the chicken.we also ordered the baked chicken.we enjoyed our meal and atmosphere.we did have a long wait to get in .

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

From the Blooming Onion to the delicious steaks, I have never had a bad experience at Outback! No exception here! The steak was tender and cooked the way we ordered and the sides we chose were fresh and filling. Of course we had a blooming onion! The only cog in the wheel was that I noticed the wait staff hanging around the kitchen door when my glass needed filling. Otherwise, Outback is one of our favorites.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Three adults in my party. Two of them ordered steak. One steak was supposed to be medium: it was served medium-rare, but was kept and eaten. The other steak was supposed to be served medium-rare and came out medium-well. That steak was sent back to the kitchen. The replacement steak came out very rare. Again, the steak was sent back and finally came back out medium-rare. This is a steakhouse. It's really incredible that the chef can't cook a steak properly! The third order was for baby-back ribs. They came out tender - except for the part that was charred black! The steak that was sent back twice was taken off the bill but seriously, it wasn't worth the visit. Too many other eateries can serve a steak properly cooked the first time.

OutbackGuestServices, Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

We can do better than this. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at news@outback.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Hoover, AL". We can then correspond directly over email.

Madeline
Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed 15 June 2017

I took my Mother out to dinner and we tried the Four Course meal for $14.99 that Outback is currently advertising. It was a fantastic value! We enjoyed a house salad and bowl of soup and then had a 6oz sirloin with baked potato. The finishing touch was a slice of cheesecake with a sauce of our choice. I had the caramel sauce and Mom had the chocolate sauce. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal. The new restaurant is very open and "airy" it doesn't feel dark and crowded like the old location that was up HWY 31. I will definitely be returning!

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Wonderful new location featuring ample seating, nice bar and limited parking.
Since moving to this location OBS has enjoyed large crowds into this spacious new building. Featuring the unimaginative menu that needs to be upgraded, folks come here for the value offerings which they find reassuring. I was tempted to try a small filet and did only to discover that the kitchen salts everything in sight to excess. It was perfectly cooked looked nice but was bathed in salt, salt and salt. I didn't complain, should have but didn't have time to go through all the hoops. Go but tell them that they do no need to salt the food.