Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #78 of 163 Restaurants in Hoover
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 August 2017

This use to be one of my favorite steakhouses, however lately they have not been consistent with quality of food. Sometimes the steaks are seasoned and other times not. Knowing that I would get a steak with flavor is why I would go here.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

I wrote an earlier review entitled "A Steakhouse with Trouble Cooking Steaks." The manager contacted me after my original review and later provided gift cards commensurate with the expense of my meal. I gave this Outback Steakhouse another try and I'm glad that I did. There were 4 adults in my party. Each order was cooked well. The wait staff was efficient. One of the managers stopped by the table to inquire if everything was satisfactory - and it was. Thank you, Outback Steakhouse, for caring about the quality of food served and about customer satisfaction. This meal was a complete success.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Had a very pleasant visit at outback, friendly service, very good food, would recommend stopping by for dinner

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Only on the chicken.we also ordered the baked chicken.we enjoyed our meal and atmosphere.we did have a long wait to get in .

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

From the Blooming Onion to the delicious steaks, I have never had a bad experience at Outback! No exception here! The steak was tender and cooked the way we ordered and the sides we chose were fresh and filling. Of course we had a blooming onion! The only cog in the wheel was that I noticed the wait staff hanging around the kitchen door when my glass needed filling. Otherwise, Outback is one of our favorites.

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!