“What a great place!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was in town for business and found this place on the internet. It was a Wednesday night so it was slow. I was in and out in 40 min. That does not mean anything was sub par. Service was good and the food was great. Everything tasted fresh flavorful. Bread was outstanding and bowtie pasta tasted like it was made there. Great place for Italian.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Funky décor which I liked a lot. Was skeptical but as it turns out, our dinners were delicious. Our waitress was a gem and we had a great time. Tip: they have a penchant for béchamel sauce for some reason. My husband asked for the marsala sauce to be on the pasta instead of béchamel. He loved it. I had a delicious salmon.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

The food is awesome! I'm very picky when it comes with spaghetti and meatballs, but this dish is simple but the flavors are yummy!
I'm now living in Europe and I crave there food. You can't go wrong choosing this place for your Italian delight.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I like to eat at local restaurants when visiting new towns. This place was very good. Portions are huge so you can either split a meal or make room in your fridge for leftovers! I didn't have room for dessert which was too bad. Next time I'm starting with dessert! Eat here while you're in Huntsville.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent food, locally owned, cheap compared to other Italian Restaurants in Huntsville. Go you want be disappointed!