“Lunch”

Ranked #68 of 644 Restaurants in Huntsville
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

Everything is excellent and you can make it as spicy as you'd like with the ☆ system. Reasonable prices. Friendly staff. Great place for a business lunch!

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

I travel frequently to Huntsville and for the first time found Thai Garden. Huntsville is not the place you would expect to find authentic Thai food but here it is, a gem in a sea of BBQ restaurants. Mid week it was full of locals. It smelled delicious as we entered the building so I knew I was in for a great meal. I had Tom Yum Goong and Sweet Chilli Sauce over a pan fried Tilapia fillet.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

The six of us had a wonderful lunch at the Thai Garden Restaurant. The appetizers were freshly prepared and Excellent. The soup course was equally fine and tasty. Each of the entrées was Excellent in both Quality and Quantity. No one had room for dessert....next time.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

I've been coming here for at least 10 years. The staff is always friendly. It's always funny when they offer you a fried egg on top for "extra deliciousness". Pretty good food. A tad on the pricey side for lunch, but I keep coming back.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Looking for authentic Thai experience. Did not get that. Although I asked for my vegetarian dish to be cooked "mild" not spicy, I didn't mean BLAND, but that's what I got. Will not be rushing back. My husband was underwhelmed with his dish as well. Didn't seem that clean either.

Been to Thai Garden? Share your experiences!