“Lunch With Balance Class”
Review of Thai Garden

Thai Garden
Ranked #68 of 640 Restaurants in Huntsville
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Following our Wednesday class our group visited this eatery. The dining area was not very clean and the servers not properly dressed. The menu was varied with a large selection of Thai lunch items. My wife and I chose two soups and an order of fried Wontons which were just enough. The rest chose larger full meals which were more than adequate causing many to require "take outs" or just leave what was remaining. The service was slow and many orders not correct. This was our first and last visit. We will return to Huntsville's Surin the future for Thai food.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

The four of us are supper at the Thai Garden. The food was superb in both quality and quantity. The spicing was exactly the way we ordered it. The service was spectacular, efficient without being obtrusive. The atmosphere is basic and the value is just what we anticipated.

Reviewed 26 December 2016

I've been a patron of the Thai Garden for the last 20 years! I live out of state now, but make it a point to come back to the Thai Garden every year on my holiday break with my family. Caring staff/great service, and the food is delicious!

Reviewed 3 December 2016

Consistently great Thai food! Been going for years and we are never disappointed! So many great options even for the non-Thai food lover.

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

Everything is excellent and you can make it as spicy as you'd like with the ☆ system. Reasonable prices. Friendly staff. Great place for a business lunch!