“Very Cool!”

Ranked #82 of 626 Restaurants in Huntsville
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Ok, pleasantly surprised! When you pull out the tiny tiny strip shopping center, or you wonder…
But the food is to die for! Don't go dying on me! But I just wanted to let you know that it was awesome!
Would go back. 5 stars would require better A/C but you need to go!
We did family-style. Everything from a sweet/sour – two chicken everything. Nothing was bad! Everything was awesome. Be careful on the hot sauce, stacks up quickly!
Cheers! Give me a thumbs up if this helped you!

Reviewed 22 March 2017

Following our Wednesday class our group visited this eatery. The dining area was not very clean and the servers not properly dressed. The menu was varied with a large selection of Thai lunch items. My wife and I chose two soups and an order of fried Wontons which were just enough. The rest chose larger full meals which were more than adequate causing many to require "take outs" or just leave what was remaining. The service was slow and many orders not correct. This was our first and last visit. We will return to Huntsville's Surin the future for Thai food.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

The four of us are supper at the Thai Garden. The food was superb in both quality and quantity. The spicing was exactly the way we ordered it. The service was spectacular, efficient without being obtrusive. The atmosphere is basic and the value is just what we anticipated.

Reviewed 26 December 2016

I've been a patron of the Thai Garden for the last 20 years! I live out of state now, but make it a point to come back to the Thai Garden every year on my holiday break with my family. Caring staff/great service, and the food is delicious!

Reviewed 3 December 2016

Consistently great Thai food! Been going for years and we are never disappointed! So many great options even for the non-Thai food lover.